Tatuaje T110

Started by sam a, 12/09/2009 05:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sam a

does anyone have some Tatuaje T110s they are willing to trade? i have lots of goodies
Any cigars portrayed in this post that appear to be Cuban in origin are completely fictional in nature. Any resemblance between these cigars and actual Cuban cigars is unintended and purely coincidental.

nwb

All I hear is crickets.... :biggrin:

Good luck in the search.  I've only seen them at one B&M, so they seem to be pretty rare.

nwb
Chief of Shaft

sam a

yeah, figured it was worth a try :confused:
Any cigars portrayed in this post that appear to be Cuban in origin are completely fictional in nature. Any resemblance between these cigars and actual Cuban cigars is unintended and purely coincidental.

podman28

If you make the drive from Woodstock to the shop I will make sure you get one. Your best idea is next Friday or Saturday as all boxes and mixed 20s are 20% off. Plus we will have at least 3 vendors a day offering additional freebies. Friday will also be a herf of sorts. I am going to post about this event probably tomorrow. :biggrin:

nwb

Quotepodman28 - 12/9/2009  11:16 PM

If you make the drive from Woodstock to the shop I will make sure you get one. Your best idea is next Friday or Saturday as all boxes and mixed 20s are 20% off. Plus we will have at least 3 vendors a day offering additional freebies. Friday will also be a herf of sorts. I am going to post about this event probably tomorrow. :biggrin:

Tim has everything!  Seriously though, 20% off sounds interesting....keep us posted.

nwb
Chief of Shaft

whodeeni

Tim, Thou art Everywhere! 'Sup Buddy? :biggrin:

Quotepodman28 - 12/10/2009  1:16 AM

If smoking cigars is on the Darkside, I don't ever
want to see the light!!!

akira

Quotepodman28 - 12/9/2009  10:16 PM

I wish I lived closer.   :-(
"Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed - Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes and dreams. If I didn't drink this beer, they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered. Then I say to myself, 'It is better that I drink this beer and let their dreams come true than be selfish and worry about my liver.'" -Jack Handy

nwb

Quoteakira - 2/16/2010  12:34 AM

I wish I lived closer.   :-(

:word:

nwb
Chief of Shaft

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.