Beer brewing supplies

Started by TheEND, 12/16/2009 05:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheEND

Is anyone interested in trading brewing supplies for cigars.  I used to brew some great beer but I just dont seem to have the time anymore.  I have a triple scale hydrometer, a floating thermometer and a nice bottle capper.  I will also throw in a wine bottle corker.  Its all in very good shape and together retails for $35-40.  
I will try to add a picture, not quite sure how to do it though.
I intend to live forever. So far, so good.

TheEND

Ok so after several attempt and they reading some old threads I believe I can actually attach a picture this time.  keep your fingers crossed

Anthony

Eric, I'd like to try my hand at some brewing.

What are you looking for in trade?  And when are you working next?
_____

TheEND

I am working Tuesday, Wednesday, & Thursday next week.  Lets talk - Ill even throw in some broken bricks for free :shy:

Anthony

QuoteTheEND - 12/17/2009  7:32 AM

I am working Tuesday, Wednesday, & Thursday next week.  Lets talk - Ill even throw in some broken bricks for free :shy:

Shoot, I've been trying to get those dang bricks from you for months, I'll believe that one when I see them! LOL

I'll be off all next week.  I guess we'll wait til after the Holiday if that's ok.

_____

TheEND

Sonds doable. I also found my copy of The Complete Handbook of Home Brewing by Dave Miller.  It covers everything you'll need to know, plus it has 55 recipes.  enjoy

Anthony

Thanks again, Eric!

Should get to brewing my first batch middle of next week!  :dancing:
_____

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.