Fool Me Once, Shame On You, Fool Me Twice...

Started by C130Driver, 11/16/2015 06:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

C130Driver

Chuck not only bombed me again, he tricked me again. As you may recall, he recently "verified my address" for the Fall Pass, but was really setting up a bomb. Last week he sent me a PM telling me he had been setting up an Industry Sponsored Geek Critique for November, they had included some of their coffee with the cigars, said he didn't have a normal coffee pot, and wanted to know if I would be interested in the coffee. I graciously accepted, I'd sure hate to see a bag of premium coffee go to waist, you know with decaffeinated kids in India and all.

At any rate, the package just arrived today along with three hitchhikers. Thank you very much Chuck, your are too kind! :bow: :bow: :bow: I'm away from home, but hope to be back this weekend and I can't wait to try this coffee, I always enjoy trying new coffees. And the cigars, well I think that's obvious. :smoker2:  :smoker2:  :smoker2:  :smoker2:
I never can understand how anyone can not smoke it deprives a man of the best part of life. With a good cigar in his mouth a man is perfectly safe, nothing can touch him, literally.

Thomas Mann

¨¨°¨°¨Ô¨°¨°¨¨

Check out my inventory http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=C130Driver

lubrix

Can you blow it up cause I cannot see it!.
----
Guru of ruining the moment.

C130Driver

Quotelubrix - 11/16/2015  9:07 PM

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: I know right! I normally take and resize the photos with my phone, but since I'm counting on my wife to send me the photos I used a website. I'm not really sure what's different, but when I uploaded the photos and then went to look at the thread I had a good laugh.
I never can understand how anyone can not smoke it deprives a man of the best part of life. With a good cigar in his mouth a man is perfectly safe, nothing can touch him, literally.

Thomas Mann

¨¨°¨°¨Ô¨°¨°¨¨

Check out my inventory http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=C130Driver

Gustoff

He had a valid reason to include the cigars... Good java and a good cigar.
"There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter."
 ~Ernest Hemingway

C130Driver

I can't argue, coffee is my favorite pairing.

Thomas Mann

¨¨°¨°¨Ô¨°¨°¨¨

MacMac

Joe aka MacMac to 9 Grandkids

toby2

Mojo66

I guess you were trying to demonstrate how bighearted Chuck is by posting a picture the size of Texas... well it worked

Well done Chuck :bigthumbs:
"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

Jay'D

Quotelubrix - 11/16/2015  10:07 PM

:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:
Last name Hungry first name Always

My hobby collection | http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=Jay%27D

ntanner

Nice job, can't go wrong with Java and cigars.
I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

nwb

Hopefully Ken doesn't see this thread..... :biggrin:

Way to go Chuck!
Chief of Shaft

Cfickter

Hey, they are just life size!

Enjoy both brother!
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

nirab

The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

johncw

millarddj

Hat tip to Chuck! This was thoughtful and well-deserved. Nice to meet you on the herf, Devin!
Ex Fumo Dare Lucem

Joelala

Quotelubrix - 11/16/2015  9:07 PM

HAHAHAHAHAHA
Joe

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.