Litto/Opus Sticks for Sale!

Started by CubanoHabano, 11/17/2015 06:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CubanoHabano

I am scaling back on some of my better sticks, let me know if you are interested.

Litto Gomez Small Batch #1 - $75 each (2 available) You won't find these again hints the price.
Litto Gomez Small Batch #2 - $65 each (2 available) You won't find these again hints the price.

Opus X "Toro" Lost City - $25 each  (10 available, no box)
Opus X "Piramide" Lost City - $25 each  (2 available)
Opus X "Shark" Forbidden - $50 (1 available, no box)

Will list more soon!

Thanks!

danb6177

wish i had the cash man. I cant believe you are selling a SB#2
I used to sit outside all night and drink bud lite and smoke Marlboros and everyone thought I was a bum. Now I sit outside all night and drink craft beers and smoke cigars and everyone thinks I have class.
-----
Money cant buy happiness but it CAN buy cigars

sar127

Didn't realize you were allowed to rip people off on this site, am I on eBay??  :confused:
Sir Rob

"I never smoke to excess - that is, I smoke in moderation, only one cigar at a time." - Mark Twain

nirab

LOL!...says my buying freeze!  :lmao:  :lmao:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

appollo

To rich for my blood.I would never want to smoke them and what if I didn't like it  :-(

Kman

Are you at least going to give a reach around? Holy Shyte!!
"Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new." - Albert Einstein

sar127

QuoteKman - 11/17/2015  2:53 PM  Are you at least going to give a reach around? Holy Shyte!!

Yea no s**t right, 500% markup def feels like it should come with a handy or two! 

Sir Rob

"I never smoke to excess - that is, I smoke in moderation, only one cigar at a time." - Mark Twain

05Venturer

QuoteKman - 11/17/2015  1:53 PM

Are you at least going to give a reach around? Holy Shyte!!

Sounds like a little sand in the Vaseline to me :-0  :-0
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

Camshaft83

:-0  75$ or 65$ for one LGSB 1 or 2..... :goodluck: with that :lmao:
Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip." Winston Churchill

CG Members, B&M, and Lounge Map
https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=zW2lHNBne7i4.kZ0NflvIrjLo&usp=sharing

nirab

Now, if that were a Secret Santa pack, this dude would have some serious geek cred...epic!  :biggrin:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

Mojo66

Quote05Venturer - 11/17/2015  3:55 PM  
QuoteKman - 11/17/2015  1:53 PM  Are you at least going to give a reach around? Holy Shyte!!
Sounds like a little sand in the Vaseline to me :-0  :-0

:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  

"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

Brlesq

Didn't I just give an Small Batch #1 to StogieDad two weeks ago?  

Didn't I stick another one in a pass a few months back?

:biggrin:

Fellas, my feelings won't be hurt if you sell it this guy for $65 so he can make a $10 spot.  Sounds like he needs the money! :sad:
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

Mojo66

I'm thinking along the same lines here Bruce. I just put a SB in a recent PIF, maybe I should have sold it instead and bought that Porsche I've been wanting  :biggrin:
"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

StogieDad

Damn Bruce, you are such a giving fella!  Who knew you sent me almost a C-note in sticks last week. :biggrin:

I'm auctioning mine off......:biggrin:

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

toby2

looks like i need to smoke the few i have stashed lest i be tempted to cash in as well... :biggrin:

jdwaynes1980

Roll Tide!

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.