AF Don Carlos 80th - Eye of the Shark Box Split - DONE

Started by ninfiction, 11/18/2015 04:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ninfiction

For some unknown reason the Gods are smiling on me. I stumbled across another sealed box of the AF Don Carlos Eye of the Shark. I snatched it up, not for myself but to share. 5 are spoken for by some Geeks so that leaves 15.

How Much!?! I'm sure you're wondering...well as I mentioned when I shared my first box purchase I got a screaming deal and will gladly pass it along.

$10 per cigar

I wish I could provide them to everyone but first come first serve.

Post here how many you would like, I will limit it to 5 per person but if you take fewer more people will have the opportunity to get some.

Shipping is $5.25 for Priority and I'm more than willing to ship north of the border which should only be a few dollars more.

This is DONE guys thanks!

This is not the admin you're looking for...

cavenbk

Very nice of you man. And definitely a cigar I would love to get my hands on, but can't swing it right now :(
You can judge the character of a man by the things he laughs at.

"A man's true character comes out when he's drunk."     - Charles Chaplin

StogieDad

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

SenorPablo

Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

SparklePony

Yes, it's a pineapple hat.  No, you can't put your cigar out in it.

ninfiction

Jay'D

You willing to ship to the south seas to the Virgin Islands and accept payment by Money Gram?
Last name Hungry first name Always

My hobby collection | http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=Jay%27D

ninfiction

QuoteJay'D - 11/18/2015  8:04 PM

You willing to ship to the south seas to the Virgin Islands and accept payment by Money Gram?

You bet Allinton

Jay'D

Ok well if you're willing to wait till late next week for payment I'll gladly be in for 3.

My hobby collection | http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=Jay%27D

ninfiction

QuoteJay'D - 11/18/2015  8:15 PM

Ok well if you're willing to wait till late next week for payment I'll gladly be in for 3.

Not a problem at all.

2 left!

Gustoff

"There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter."
 ~Ernest Hemingway

ninfiction

QuoteGustoff - 11/18/2015  8:43 PM

Last 2 here

Bradley grabbed 2, but I can do 2 for you from my stash.

This is done guys, Thanks!

toby2

Camshaft83

Wish I would have seen this in time. Way to go for splitting it up between the Geeks.  :bigthumbs:
Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip." Winston Churchill

CG Members, B&M, and Lounge Map
https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=zW2lHNBne7i4.kZ0NflvIrjLo&usp=sharing

johncw

nirab

Late to the dance, probably a good thing for my budget...and my marriage!  :biggrin:  :bigthumbs: Very generous of you Brian!  :bigthumbs:  :bigthumbs:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

shakinghorizons

STL_Cohiba

"The only way to break a bad habit was to replace it with a better habit." Jack Nicholson, explaining why he switched from cigarettes to cigars" -Jack Nicholson

http://cigargeeks.com/humidor/default.asp?
action=humidor&member=STL%5FCohiba

Monte

bpmac02

Wow!  I've gotta keep checking this site more often.  Every time I see these they are always done!  Nice pick up!
"I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day."
-Frank Sinatra

Cfickter

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

Gustoff

These Beauties arrived today! :dancing:  

"There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter."
 ~Ernest Hemingway

ninfiction

Jay'D

Got mines today

https://scontent-lga3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpf1/v/t1.0-9/12342299_10153656347488190_5440014721363381849_n.jpg?oh=4fd100eadffc6ba78eecc11457834e1e&oe=57215DF9" /img>

ninfiction

Excellent, looks like all the packages made it safely. Enjoy guys!

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.