trade ?

Started by artman556, 11/28/2015 05:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

artman556

I'm looking at trying a couple of Drew Estate Cigars. pm me to work something out.

millarddj

Ex Fumo Dare Lucem

DRuff

You still haven't posted the details of your trade with cfickter, not a good track record

artman556

I did post that trade

millarddj

Brian and Chuck have both given Art solid feedback. His record seems all right to me so far.
Ex Fumo Dare Lucem

DRuff

Quoteartman556 - 11/29/2015  2:47 PM  I did post that trade

How about that, I stand corrected. It only took you 2 weeks, some badgering, and instruction on how to post pictures. 

Fran95

nwb

QuoteDRuff - 11/29/2015  3:34 PM
How about that, I stand corrected. It only took you 2 weeks, some badgering, and instruction on how to post pictures.

Hell of an apology there Doug. :rolleyes:
Chief of Shaft

DRuff

Quotenwb - 11/29/2015  5:47 PM  

You thought it was an apology?  :lmao:

ntanner

QuoteDRuff - 11/29/2015  4:47 PM

Quotenwb - 11/29/2015  5:47 PM  

You thought it was an apology?  :lmao:

Somebodies panties are in a twist. The feed back from his 2 trades are good and since you haven't traded with him I don't see why you feel the need to try and stir up s#!t. Maybe you need to have a cigar. :shades:
I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

DRuff

I see it for what is, that's all. If it changes I will too. No twist here. I am on the herf right now as relaxed as could be.

millarddj

Well I have to say Art got the better of me. His end arrived today and he threw in some good sticks!
Ex Fumo Dare Lucem

05Venturer

Quotemillarddj - 12/7/2015  5:21 PM

Well I have to say Art got the better of me. His end arrived today and he threw in some good sticks!
Nice
That Black Bengal & Brickhouse are damn good
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

Camshaft83

Very nice.      :bigthumbs:      Can't wait to see what you sent him.
Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip." Winston Churchill

CG Members, B&M, and Lounge Map
https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=zW2lHNBne7i4.kZ0NflvIrjLo&usp=sharing

MacMac

Those look really good!!
Joe aka MacMac to 9 Grandkids

artman556

thanks for the trade

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.