Picture uploads should be working again.

Started by SenorPablo, 12/11/2015 10:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SenorPablo

Hi folks.  Sorry for the trouble.  Uploading of pictures should be working again.  PM me if you see any other issues with it.

-Paul
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

appollo

StogieDad

Good to go, just put one in today's smoke.

Thanks for your efforts Paul!
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

bigjohn20081983

Thanks for getting it settled Paul.
You should hurry up and acquire the cigar habit. It's one of the major happiness's. And so much more lasting than love, so much less costly in emotional wear and tear.
Aldous Huxley

Maybe it's like becoming one with the cigar. You lose yourself in it; everything fades away: your worries, your problems, your thoughts. They fade into the smoke, and the cigar and you are at peace.

Raul Julia

I'D rather be tried by 12 than carried by 6
http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=bigjohn20081983

millarddj

Thanks a ton Paul, really prefer direct uploading to image hosting sites. Luckily I put off bigjohn's advice long enough that I didn't have to learn anything! :shy:
Ex Fumo Dare Lucem

MacMac

Joe aka MacMac to 9 Grandkids

toby2

isn't working for me.

Microsoft VBScript runtime error '800a01b6'

Object doesn't support this property or method: 'Form'

/community/photos/upload-photos.asp, line 146

SenorPablo

Ok.  Will try to take a look at it after bball practice.  Looks like that is from the photo album.

-Paul
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

05Venturer

Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

SenorPablo

QuoteSenorPablo - 12/11/2015  7:20 PM

Ok.  Will try to take a look at it after bball practice.  Looks like that is from the photo album.

-Paul

Should be good now.  Thanks for reporting.  Let me know if you see more.

-Paul

Otter

Thanks for all the work you do behind the scenes to keep this bad boy up and running!

:bigthumbs:
R, Otter
------------------------------------------------------
Certified Retail Tobacconist
CRA Ambassador #0264
Twitter: @GeekCoefficient
Instagram: Geekcoefficient
https://www.facebook.com/groups/cigargeeks/

My Virtual Humidor: http://tinyurl.com/a9umtsr

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.