Looking to arrange a swap

Started by millarddj, 12/12/2015 06:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

millarddj

I have a number of cigars that have been placed in my mental "trade bin" for one reason or another, and I thought I'd post to see if anyone was interested in arranging a trade for some. I think it's solid enough to offer up, and I'd like to get a few more things to try. These are NOT sticks I'm trying to dispose of. They're either ones I've tried and haven't been the biggest fan of, bought at least a fiver of, or are probably too full for me to appreciate. I'm willing to swap a minimum of four to as many as you might want. Please send me a PM if this piques your interest.

?   Ave Maria Divinia (no tube)
?   Cohiba Nicaragua N54
?   Camacho Triple Maduro Robusto
?   Camacho Corojo Robusto
?   CAO America Potomac Robusto
?   CAO MX2 Robusto
?   Drew Estate Natural Dark Angel
?   Drew Estate Tabak Especial Toro Negra
?   Drew Estate Undercrown Shade Robusto
?   Gran Habano 3 SLS Robusto
?   Joya de Nicaragua Antano 1970 Robusto Grande
?   Joya de Nicaragua Red Toro
?   Macanudo Maduro Crystal
?   Montecristo 75th Anniversary Blend Edmundo
?   Montecristo Reserva Negra Belicoso
?   Oliva Cain F460
?   Oliva Nub 460 Cameroon
?   Perdomo Reserve 10th Anniversary Champagn Robusto
?   Relic (by AJ Fernandez) Perfecto
?   Rocky Patel Decade Toro
?   Rocky Patel Edge Corojo Toro
?   Zino Platinum Scepter Series Grand Master

There are a few cigars I'm specifically hoping to try, but I'm to anything, especially if I haven't tried it and it's not too full-bodied. :-)

Drew Estate Java Mint
Flatbed Panacea Green
Xiphos Short Panatella
Any Perdomo Craft Series
Cohiba Red Dot
L'Atalier LAT series
Camacho Ecuador
San Cristobal Elegancia
Drew Estate Smoking Monk
Ex Fumo Dare Lucem

Vroomp

I think I have a few of the cigars you wish to try...... :biggrin:
Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

Cfickter

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

C130Driver

I never can understand how anyone can not smoke it deprives a man of the best part of life. With a good cigar in his mouth a man is perfectly safe, nothing can touch him, literally.

Thomas Mann

¨¨°¨°¨Ô¨°¨°¨¨

Check out my inventory http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=C130Driver

millarddj

Thanks a lot guys. I'm out and about this afternoon, but will respond to all in order of messaging ASAP.
Ex Fumo Dare Lucem

millarddj

Two trades pending. Given my list above, I think I can say that I'm tapped and that this thread thoroughly served its purpose. :dancing:
Ex Fumo Dare Lucem

bstessl

Smoking cigarettes is a habit, smoking a cigar is an event. - Brad Paisley

plnortham

Dang.  That did go quick.  Only if you're sure the: Ave Maria, CAO America, Perdomo, and Macanudo are traded, can I accept this tragedy.  :lmao:  You literally just traded 3 of my favorite cigars (first three I mentioned). I'd have been willing to trade just about anything in my humidor for those three cigars. With the exception of the ones that came from an ISOM. :-(
Phil Northam

"I never smoke to excess - that is, I smoke in moderation, only one cigar at a time." ~Mark Twain

"Everybody's got to believe in something. I believe I'll have another beer." ~W.C. Fields

millarddj

Quoteplnortham - 12/13/2015  8:42 AM

Dang.  That did go quick.  Only if you're sure the: Ave Maria, CAO America, Perdomo, and Macanudo are traded, can I accept this tragedy.  :lmao:  You literally just traded 3 of my favorite cigars (first three I mentioned). I'd have been willing to trade just about anything in my humidor for those three cigars. With the exception of the ones that came from an ISOM. :-(

I still have some Perdomos, AM Divinias, and Macanudo Maduros available!
Ex Fumo Dare Lucem

millarddj

I would like to go down on record as saying that you guys are the best. Two days later and I've got four concurrent trades with fellow newcomers and veterans alike. This is really encouraging for someone like me, who likes to try a little of everything!  :dancing:
Ex Fumo Dare Lucem

millarddj

Received Chuck and Phil's boxes today - thanks a lot guys! I'm quite busy this evening but will upload pictures and post feedback tomorrow!
Ex Fumo Dare Lucem

Longhorn

How many Smoking Monks did you get?

Vroomp

QuoteLonghorn - 12/17/2015  6:54 PM  How many Smoking Monks did you get?

:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.

Cfickter

Glad they arrived, looks like your will hopefully land today

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

millarddj

Received Chuck's fiver. Even though I dispatched Undercrowns, I feel like I got the good end of this. The two Sevillanas I've had lately have been great, and I can't wait to take a crack at the Eastern Standard. Thanks a lot Chuck!
Ex Fumo Dare Lucem

millarddj

I also got Phil's, and he spoiled me rotten. I asked about a few specific sticks he had in his humidor and wondered if he might consider parting with them. His response was something along the lines of "don't even worry about it, I'll take care of you". This is what turned up on my doorstep. Going to have to prep some serious firepower to send back.  :-0
Ex Fumo Dare Lucem

Cfickter

Enjoy, mine should be waiting for me at home

plnortham

Hey!  They made it!  Glad to see you got them!  Enjoy!
Phil Northam

"I never smoke to excess - that is, I smoke in moderation, only one cigar at a time." ~Mark Twain

"Everybody's got to believe in something. I believe I'll have another beer." ~W.C. Fields

Vroomp

Received my end today! Thanks for the extra hitchhikers~! :dancing:

millarddj

Got Devin's sticks on Friday - thanks a lot man!
Ex Fumo Dare Lucem

millarddj

As for Brad, well, he doesn't play fair. I was expecting a blind fiver and got completely mauled. Ten sticks, a solid six from my wishlist, and a couple I've never even heard of before. Thank you so much! :dancing:
Ex Fumo Dare Lucem

plnortham

Thats awesome!  It looks like this trade paid out for ya!
Phil Northam

Cfickter

Received my end of the trade, awesome group of sticks, thanks Daniel

d 

Vroomp

Quotemillarddj - 12/20/2015  4:20 PM  As for Brad, well, he doesn't play fair. I was expecting a blind fiver and got completely mauled. Ten sticks, a solid six from my wishlist, and a couple I've never even heard of before. Thank you so much! :dancing:

I knew you weren't going to limit your end to five so I had to one-up you~!  :biggrin:

Glad I hit a few you haven't seen or tried~!  :shades:

Enjoy them all and thanks again for the trade~! :smoker:  

C130Driver

Glad to see you got them okay. Enjoy. That Latitude Zero is one of my favorite sticks. It's a subsidiary of Oliva. I saw Phil sent you one too... lucky bastid.
I never can understand how anyone can not smoke it deprives a man of the best part of life. With a good cigar in his mouth a man is perfectly safe, nothing can touch him, literally.

Thomas Mann

¨¨°¨°¨Ô¨°¨°¨¨

Check out my inventory http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=C130Driver

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.