Bomba Italiano

Started by Jackal, 12/13/2015 03:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jackal

I was visiting one of our business partners in Ancona last week.   My contact there, Alessandro, is also a cigar lover.  He gifted me some Italian made cigars.  Gonna light them up during one of the weekday herfs.

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

05Venturer

Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

toby2

Cfickter

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

millarddj

Well that's pretty cool. I'm interested to know how they compare to others.
Ex Fumo Dare Lucem

Mojo66

I'd be interested to know how they were. Seems most Italian tobaccos are from a Kentucky strain that was brought over to Italy before the 1800s, Given the soils and climates, it could have turned into something interesting.  

These are machine made though so I guess it will be a harder comparison with hand made cigars, still they might be surprising.

"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

StogieDad

Pretty cool!  You don't even have to throw those in the humi do you!
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

lubrix

Nice, I have had a couple of the Garibaldi ones and remember them being good.
----
Guru of ruining the moment.

ntanner

I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

Vroomp

Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

Jackal

QuoteStogieDad - 12/13/2015  5:40 PM

Pretty cool!  You don't even have to throw those in the humi do you!

I was told that they smoke better if humidified, but not to put in with other sticks because of their strong odor.

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

junglepete

I've smoked quite a few of all the different blends from that brand when I was in Italy on numerous occasions. I do believe I have reviewed the "originale" and one other. Happy smokin'
Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

bmac7754

Nice gift from him. they look neat
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

C130Driver

That's pretty cool. I'm interested to see what you think of them.
I never can understand how anyone can not smoke it deprives a man of the best part of life. With a good cigar in his mouth a man is perfectly safe, nothing can touch him, literally.

Thomas Mann

¨¨°¨°¨Ô¨°¨°¨¨

Check out my inventory http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=C130Driver

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.