I just got annhilated!

Started by dparcade, 12/19/2015 08:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dparcade

So, I was checking the mail today when I saw a package I wasn't expecting.  It's the holiday season, so I thought maybe the wife had placed an order.  When I checked the label I noticed this mystery box was to Danny Parcade (a bit of a play off my screen name).  Say whaaaa?  I opened the box with a bit of excitement only to find that Kid Montana had tried to take my head off!  :dancing:

That's right!  An amazing 5er that truly blew my mind.  It includes:

2008 Vegas de Santiago Imperial Double Ligero
2014 Tatuaje Tattoo Robusto
2014 Casa Magna Domus Magnus II Caligula
2014 CAO Amazon Basin
2013 Opus X Fuente Fuente

I'm really looking forward to enjoying these properly.  They all look absolutely amazing.  This gift alone is unbelievable, and I surely owe somebody on the next round of bombing.  Having said that, there was more included in this package!  I'll be able to take these awesome sticks on the go with this incredible 5 stick travel humidor!

Daniel--seriously want to say a very sincere thank you!  This was beyond amazing!!  :biggrin:

Camshaft83

Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip." Winston Churchill

CG Members, B&M, and Lounge Map
https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=zW2lHNBne7i4.kZ0NflvIrjLo&usp=sharing

danb6177

I used to sit outside all night and drink bud lite and smoke Marlboros and everyone thought I was a bum. Now I sit outside all night and drink craft beers and smoke cigars and everyone thinks I have class.
-----
Money cant buy happiness but it CAN buy cigars

ntanner

I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

cavenbk

Nice job Daniel! Those Amazon Basins are some nice smokes
You can judge the character of a man by the things he laughs at.

"A man's true character comes out when he's drunk."     - Charles Chaplin

toby2

bmac7754

Another fine hit Daniel.
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

terrys1991

"I feel a whole lot more like I do right now, than I did a while ago"

Otter

R, Otter
------------------------------------------------------
Certified Retail Tobacconist
CRA Ambassador #0264
Twitter: @GeekCoefficient
Instagram: Geekcoefficient
https://www.facebook.com/groups/cigargeeks/

My Virtual Humidor: http://tinyurl.com/a9umtsr

millarddj

He's on a Christmas bombing run all his own!
Ex Fumo Dare Lucem

Cfickter

One a roll there Danny boy  :bigthumbs:
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

appollo

Daniel has gone on a bombing rampage. Well done  :thumbsup:

Longhorn

Nicely done, Daniel!  :thumbsup:

BewareDaPenguin

"A champion is someone who gets up when he can't." - Jack Dempsey

"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - JFK

johncw

StogieDad

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

plnortham

You got your s**t blown up! :lmao:  Hows that for introductory to Geek Math 101?
Phil Northam

"I never smoke to excess - that is, I smoke in moderation, only one cigar at a time." ~Mark Twain

"Everybody's got to believe in something. I believe I'll have another beer." ~W.C. Fields

Gustoff

"There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter."
 ~Ernest Hemingway

nirab

Nice work Daniel!  :biggrin:  :bigthumbs:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

dparcade

Quoteplnortham - 12/20/2015  3:57 PM

You got your s**t blown up! :lmao:  Hows that for introductory to Geek Math 101?

Totally, totally awesome!  I think I literally had to use my hand to close my jaw after opening the package.   :biggrin:

MacMac

Joe aka MacMac to 9 Grandkids

C130Driver

That's great, enjoy those smokes!
I never can understand how anyone can not smoke it deprives a man of the best part of life. With a good cigar in his mouth a man is perfectly safe, nothing can touch him, literally.

Thomas Mann

¨¨°¨°¨Ô¨°¨°¨¨

Check out my inventory http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=C130Driver

DRuff

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.