ISO - Nintendo WII

Started by nwb, 12/27/2009 09:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nwb

Alright, so my wife has it in her head to get a Wii.  Does anyone have one they never use or have a line on a good, cheaper source?

I am willing to buy or trade.  Here is a link to my humidor - it is accurate:

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=nwb

Thanks!

nwb
Chief of Shaft

sam a

i'll ask around for you... you never know.
Any cigars portrayed in this post that appear to be Cuban in origin are completely fictional in nature. Any resemblance between these cigars and actual Cuban cigars is unintended and purely coincidental.

nwb

Chief of Shaft

sam a

doesn't seem like anybody i know wants to part with their wii   :confused:
but if you need any games i have a couple i could send your way.
Any cigars portrayed in this post that appear to be Cuban in origin are completely fictional in nature. Any resemblance between these cigars and actual Cuban cigars is unintended and purely coincidental.

nwb

Quotesam a - 1/5/2010  11:31 PM

doesn't seem like anybody i know wants to part with their wii   :confused:
but if you need any games i have a couple i could send your way.

I will keep that in mind.  Might have to wait until I get my tax refund, though.  Thanks for checking around.

nwb
Chief of Shaft

Turboknat

Can't help you.  What I can say is that I was dead set against any video games in the house.  I just didn't like them.  But, my mom-in-law got my wife and I one for Christmas, and I am hooked.  It wasn't what I was expecting.  You get very active playing it (I have the Wii Sports).  I especially love the tennis, golf, baseball, and golf.  I will have to say I do break a sweat playing it for a bit.  And with it 20 degrees here at night, I'm not about going outside to play much.  So, I will say that I do recommend the Wii system. :biggrin:

DennisA

I'd almost be willing to send you ours for the cost of shipping, but I'm afraid it would cost me a trip to divorce court.  :-0

Seriously, though, Wifey loves hers, and it makes it relatively easy to pick up a couple of gifts that I know she'll like. One of her Christmas gifts was the Wii Fit package.

Good luck finding one anywhere but a retail outlet. I have a friend whos wife manages a chain of pawn shops, and she said she's naver seen one come through her shops, but she's keeping her eyes open for me.
Of all the things I've lost, it's my mind I miss the most.

DocJazzRH

Hold on to your behind pal you are in for a ride. My grandson received one for his birthday, loved it and now the whole family is play golf, bowling, tennis and now doing YOGA all in the living room. Wallyworld and Game Stop appear to have the best price here in California. Good luck with your purchase and a wife with a controller in her hand... :goodluck:
Rich ()=iii=<

Delusions of grandeur make me feel a lot better about myself .. J. Wagner

At least a bad conscience can make life interesting -- Kierkegaard

nwb

We've had the opportunity to play one before - both my in-laws and a friend of mine have the system.  My SO really enjoys it, especially the Wii Fit.  I liked the golf and bowling.  It is very fun but addictive.

If anyone sees a deal or know someone selling their system, let me know  :biggrin:

nwb
Chief of Shaft

lightone

Graigslist.If not there just go buy one,you wont be sorry.They are extremely fun.Bowling can get you pretty sore.

nwb

Quotelightone - 1/7/2010  7:10 AM

Graigslist.If not there just go buy one,you wont be sorry.They are extremely fun.Bowling can get you pretty sore.

Tried that with no luck so far.  Its funny you say that about bowling - last time I played for about 5 hours, and wow, I was hurting the next day.

nwb
Chief of Shaft

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.