"A fine cigar is like a fine woman. They come in all shapes and sizes. Treat them tenderly and lovingly. Caress their skin, admire their beauty, fondle them with reverence. Bring them slowly to your lips, enjoy their flavor, their aroma. Contemplate their essence, their dependability, and forgive them their weaknesses - if there be any. Revel in the rituals, their simplicity and their enduring meanings. Do these things, my son, and the blessings of life shall always be upon you." -Prince Sined Yar Maharg

Main Menu

The Stogie Cutter, Gilbert, AZ (Phoenix metro area)

Started by calvarez, 12/30/2009 06:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

calvarez

833 N. Cooper Rd.
Suite 106
Gilbert AZ 85233

This is a small, nice place.  The guy who owns it is always there, and usually the one serving at the bar and helping people pick out smokes or something to go with them.  The humidor isn't huge but the variety is wide enough to cover anyone's needs.  The owner is friendly and knowledgeable.  It's the only place I know of in the area where you can smoke indoors.  They serve a variety of beers on tap as well as wines.
Carlos Alvarez, Peoria, AZ

"I've learned that the taboo subjects -- religion, politics,
philosophy -- can be safely discussed in polite company
when you're holding a fine cigar and a scotch."
  -- Me

mountedshriner

Sounds like a very nice place. Here in the "Peoples Republic" it is very difficult to find an establishment that serves both of these politcally incorrect items. I love the people and the weather but detest the  "nattering nabobs of negativism" that run the place.
 :mad:
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" -- Benjamin Franklin

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.