Dennis rocks

Started by Jackal, 12/31/2009 01:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jackal

Dennis (Mounted Shriner) and I recently split a box of cigars.  Like usual, he sent me his half promptly.  He also sent along with the payment the following cigars.

Thanks again for the smokes Dennis.  :thanx:

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

cmmayo

Very cool! Nice job, Dennis.

:thumbsup:
--Corey

I'M BACK, MF-ers!!!

ljlemer

Dennis, you want to split a box?  :lmao:
"Tolerance becomes a crime when applied to evil".

Thomas Mann

BlackIrish

Dennis is first class all the way.  :thumbsup:
(__
  • ___{{{~[/B]

DennisA

Of all the things I've lost, it's my mind I miss the most.

dieselcricket

nice score, look good enough to eat!
"....but I also smoke when I'm by myself and it makes me feel like I'm not by myself. If you have a cigar, it's like a little bit of company."--George Lopez

nwb

Very nice, Dennis!  Top-notch.

nwb
Chief of Shaft

DonM

Very nice gesture, some nice sticks to start out the new year!

"The Curmudgeon"

junglepete

Ooooh I can't wait. Dennis and I did a split a while back and I'll be arriving in Florida on the 1st.  :lmao:
Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

Bob Cordell

"I bet there's rich folks eating in fancy dining cars,
They're probably drinkin' coffee and smoking big cigars"

SenorPablo

Nice move Dennis.  I like the way you do Math! :bigthumbs:
-Paul
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

lowpro75

Nice one.  Dennis does rock.
Guru of Sensitivity.  

The Herf of Havertown.

NES Tek

"A good cigar is like tasting a good wine: you smell it, you taste it, you look at it, you feel it - you can even hear it. It satisfies all the senses." - Anonymous

"You play five years in a Jimmy Buffett cover band and see what your freakin' wardrobe looks like, butthole!" - gitfiddl

sam a

Any cigars portrayed in this post that appear to be Cuban in origin are completely fictional in nature. Any resemblance between these cigars and actual Cuban cigars is unintended and purely coincidental.

lightone

NICE!!!! are the graycliff any good?

Hot Stuff x

those are some great tag-alongs!

LES
Guru of Morning Calm and Oriental Wisdom

"You got me started on both the Liberty and the Christian's Blend, Les. Now my kids won't be able to go to college." - Brlesq

mcdimond

Michael

Fun Fact:
Groucho Marx suffered from insomnia, which he claimed was due to a financial loss in the stock market. When he suffered from insomnia, he used to call people up in the middle of the night and insult them. In the 1950s Groucho was invited to take a tour of the New York Stock Exchange. While in the observation booth, he grabbed the public address system handset and began singing "Lydia the Tattooed Lady". Upon hearing silence coming from the trading floor, he walked into view, was given a loud cheer by the traders, and shouted, "Gentlemen, in 1929 I lost eight hundred thousand dollars on this floor, and I intend to get my money's worth!" For fifteen minutes, he sang, danced, told jokes, and all this time, the Wall Street stock ticker was running blank.

DocJazzRH

A very nice gesture and supportive comments, Cigar Geeks are a pretty good lot...    :thumbsup:
Rich ()=iii=<

Delusions of grandeur make me feel a lot better about myself .. J. Wagner

At least a bad conscience can make life interesting -- Kierkegaard

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.