Cubanos Cigar Lounge, Chandler, AZ (Phoenix area)

Started by calvarez, 12/31/2009 06:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

calvarez

3305 W. Chandler Blvd.
Chandler, AZ 85226-5094
480.899-2427 (CGAR)

M-Sa. 10-9
Sun. 10-6

http://cubanoscigarlounge.com

This place just opened in November.  It's open and spacious which at first makes it seem understocked.  They have a small but nicely stocked humidor with a good variety of sticks.  They cover the high end, low end, and some unusual items that you don't find everywhere.  I've only been in there once, but the person running the shop was very nice, helpful, and attentive.  He knew his sticks well and the story behind them.  There's a bar/lounge area in back with TVs and couches.  The bar is lightly stocked but had the expected basics.  I didn't have time to stay and smoke/drink, but will be back soon.

Carlos Alvarez, Peoria, AZ

"I've learned that the taboo subjects -- religion, politics,
philosophy -- can be safely discussed in polite company
when you're holding a fine cigar and a scotch."
  -- Me

SenorPablo

Quotecalvarez - 12/31/2009  7:26 PM

3305 W. Chandler Blvd.
Chandler, AZ 85226-5094
480.899-2427 (CGAR)

M-Sa. 10-9
Sun. 10-6

http://cubanoscigarlounge.com

This place just opened in November.  It's open and spacious which at first makes it seem understocked.  They have a small but nicely stocked humidor with a good variety of sticks.  They cover the high end, low end, and some unusual items that you don't find everywhere.  I've only been in there once, but the person running the shop was very nice, helpful, and attentive.  He knew his sticks well and the story behind them.  There's a bar/lounge area in back with TVs and couches.  The bar is lightly stocked but had the expected basics.  I didn't have time to stay and smoke/drink, but will be back soon.

Sounds like a cool place.  You should enter into the Cigar Places so that others can find it and you can earn a few extra points.  :shades:
-Paul
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

calvarez

Well that's embarassing...hadn't noticed that on this site.  However I don't see a way to search or refine the view.  There are a lot of pages of locations.  Seems unusable.  Am I missing something?
Carlos Alvarez, Peoria, AZ

"I've learned that the taboo subjects -- religion, politics,
philosophy -- can be safely discussed in polite company
when you're holding a fine cigar and a scotch."
  -- Me

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.