2015 Secret Santa - The Smoke

Started by Cfickter, 12/31/2015 08:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cfickter

After a great pass like this years Secret Santa, thanks Rebecca, I thought a possible follow up would be to have the recipients  post a pic of them smoking their designated New Years cigar.  if you don't feel photogenic it doesn't have to be you smoking but perhaps the lit cigar in the ashtray with you beverage of choice.Post the picName the cigar and your Secret SantaPost a review in the DB Any thoughts?
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

millarddj

Sounds like a great idea. I'll be breaking out one of Barry's tonight for the herf, and will do all of the above.
Ex Fumo Dare Lucem

DRuff

Doing mine now. UF-13 from Matt Purtle

Brlesq

Great idea, Chuck!  I'm enjoying my New Year's Eve smoke from bmac7754, a LG Small Batch #4, along with a glass of Pappy 15 year. Thank you Brian, and Happy New Year!
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

05Venturer

Smoking a Bolivar (Cuban) Belicosos Finos from Secret Santa Jackal and some Wild Turkey Rare Breeed
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

DonM

I smoked the Anejo Shark from Ken Kelley on Christmas and have a FFP to smoke today.  I didn't even make it to 9 pm without falling asleep last night but today brings a new year!

"The Curmudgeon"

Kman

This thread should probably be moved to the same area as the original SS thread.

That being said, I am smoking my New Year's cigar from Otter today, a lovely Yellow Rose. Thanks Otter!!
"Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new." - Albert Einstein

millarddj

It was a PSD4 for me last night, thank you very much Barry!
Ex Fumo Dare Lucem

Ken Kelley

I cut the AF Don Carlos Eye of the Shark SenorPablo sent me and had it in the mobile cigar lounge all ready to go. Then I got a call from my mother...Dad fell and his glasses cut his nose pretty bad. I had to reverse course and take him to the ER at St. Joseph's in Mt. Sterling instead. I don't know what's behind it but there must be some rule that you can't get out of a civilian ER in less than 6 hours! Anyway, he's fine and I will attempt to smoke that stick tomorrow!  :biggrin:
Guru of Benign Curmudgeonliness, Imperfect Patience, and Reluctant Toleration.

lubrix

DE Undercrown Shade the New Year smoke from Joe "MacMac".
----
Guru of ruining the moment.

Ken Kelley

Quotelubrix - 1/1/2016  6:43 AM

Isn't there supposed to be a picture here somewhere? I have an excuse because I didn't smoke mine yet...even though I had good intentions and performed all the preliminary operations before I was redirected into another activity with a higher priority in the scheme of things. You, on the other hand, obviously had a day of leisure leaving you with no excuse for not providing photographic evidence. I can only ascribe this failure to essential sloth! Shame!  :biggrin:

lubrix

QuoteKen Kelley - 1/1/2016  7:39 PM

Isn't there supposed to be a picture here somewhere? I have an excuse because I didn't smoke mine yet...even though I had good intentions and performed all the preliminary operations before I was redirected into another activity with a higher priority in the scheme of things. You, on the other hand, obviously had a day of leisure leaving you with no excuse for not providing photographic evidence. I can only ascribe this failure to essential sloth! Shame!  :biggrin:
I aim to shame just for you!....
----

Ken Kelley

Quotelubrix - 1/1/2016  9:20 AM

QuoteKen Kelley - 1/1/2016  7:39 PM

I aim to shame just for you!....

Whup that camel!  :biggrin:

bmac7754

QuoteBrlesq - 12/31/2015  6:56 PM  Great idea, Chuck!  I'm enjoying my New Year's Eve smoke from bmac7754, a LG Small Batch #4, along with a glass of Pappy 15 year. Thank you Brian, and Happy New Year!

Glad you enjoyed Bruce.  I havn't had mine just yet, been not feeling so great the last few days to enjoy a cigar just yet.  

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

MacMac

Quotelubrix - 1/1/2016  6:43 PM

Glad you got to smoke it!!
Joe aka MacMac to 9 Grandkids

ninfiction

Bolivar (Cuban) E.R. (2007) Canada Simones (5 x 48, CUB) Received from Bruce - Brlesq. Wonderful smoke...but you already know how much I enjoyed it.

More of you need to google herf!

Issues loading pictures to the site will try to update later...
This is not the admin you're looking for...

lubrix

QuoteMacMac - 1/1/2016  10:15 PM

Quotelubrix - 1/1/2016  6:43 PM

Glad you got to smoke it!!
Thanks, someday when I have a day of "leisure" in a couple of decades and am a legal member of that AARP group....I will post a pic!.
----

bstessl

the Eye of the Shark with some Crown Royal - Northern Harvest Rye

Thanks again Michael!   Great smoke!
Smoking cigarettes is a habit, smoking a cigar is an event. - Brad Paisley

RDF

The Undercrown Flying Pig was great!  Thanks again, Tim

HokieSmokes!

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." H. Jackson Brown

Ken Kelley

Quoteterrys1991 - 1/1/2016  9:56 AM

First cigar of 2016 AF Don Carlos "Eye of the Shark" from longhorn. Excellent cigar thank you very much Brad really enjoyed it. Sorry for not posting picture having problems trying to post it from my phone.

You can share mine from SenorPablo!  :biggrin:

terrys1991

First Cigar of 2016 AF Don Carlos Eye of the Shark from Longhorn. Excellent way to start the year Thanks Brad!

"I feel a whole lot more like I do right now, than I did a while ago"

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.