My First Bomb!!! Care Of Gustoff!

Started by neoBelicoso, 01/07/2016 08:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

neoBelicoso

Hey Geeks! I have the day off from work and was just hanging out when I heard a knock on the door, was not expecting anybody or any deliveries today but there was the mailman with a package in hand. I brought it inside and sat down un-sure what in the world this could be. I open it up and was blown away by the kindness of Gustoff (Justin)! 6 tasty sticks and a nice note as well welcoming me to the group. I cant tell you how much it means to me to be welcomed here and that you took the effort and time to do something like this, it made my day. This site and community is wonderful and so far every person I have met has been nothing but kind and helpful. I'm learning so much about this awesome world and hobby! I look forward to returning the favor and sending bombs of my own soon!

THANK YOU JUSTIN!!!!  :thumbsup:

photo Bomb From Gustoff_zpsoftktcda.jpg

- neoBelicoso (Tyler)
"I never smoke to excess - that is, I smoke in moderation, only one cigar at a time."
-Mark Twain

headfirst

When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

McBryde

Nice hit Justin! Welcome aboard Tyler, glad to have you around!

E
"A man's character is told by what he does when nobody else is around."

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

StogieDad

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

DRuff

Mojo66

That is a nice set of cigars, well done Justin.
"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

terrys1991

"I feel a whole lot more like I do right now, than I did a while ago"

millarddj

Red alert! We have a winner! I knew Justin was top-notch Geek material!
Ex Fumo Dare Lucem

Cfickter

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

Gustoff

No worries at all! Just trying to share the generosity that was shared with me upon my joining CigarGeeks. The group here was a better asset to me than the V.humidor I signed up for! Great bunch of folks here.

~J

"There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter."
 ~Ernest Hemingway

cavenbk

You can judge the character of a man by the things he laughs at.

"A man's true character comes out when he's drunk."     - Charles Chaplin

nirab

The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

benchjockey

You learn more by listening then you do from talking.

johncw

appollo

tjm0831

plnortham

Looking good.  Always nice to have the warm welcome!  My warm welcome came from Neil (ntanner). Enjoy them!
Phil Northam

"I never smoke to excess - that is, I smoke in moderation, only one cigar at a time." ~Mark Twain

"Everybody's got to believe in something. I believe I'll have another beer." ~W.C. Fields

C130Driver

I never can understand how anyone can not smoke it deprives a man of the best part of life. With a good cigar in his mouth a man is perfectly safe, nothing can touch him, literally.

Thomas Mann

¨¨°¨°¨Ô¨°¨°¨¨

Check out my inventory http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=C130Driver

ntanner

I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

Vroomp

Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

CharlieOne

Thats super cool! How did he get your address?
My V  List: nirab, raize, millarddj, Kman, DRuff, junglepete

neoBelicoso

QuoteCharlieOne - 1/10/2016  10:32 AM  Thats super cool! How did he get your address?

It's in my profile, I believe people with high user levels can see them :-)

- neoBelicoso (Tyler)
"I never smoke to excess - that is, I smoke in moderation, only one cigar at a time."
-Mark Twain

Brlesq

Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

Camshaft83

Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip." Winston Churchill

CG Members, B&M, and Lounge Map
https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=zW2lHNBne7i4.kZ0NflvIrjLo&usp=sharing

MacMac

Joe aka MacMac to 9 Grandkids

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.