Bread Crumbs

Started by C130Driver, 01/07/2016 11:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

C130Driver

9114901496450542883247  :whistle:
I never can understand how anyone can not smoke it deprives a man of the best part of life. With a good cigar in his mouth a man is perfectly safe, nothing can touch him, literally.

Thomas Mann

¨¨°¨°¨Ô¨°¨°¨¨

Check out my inventory http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=C130Driver

plnortham

Who's this tracking number through!?
Phil Northam

"I never smoke to excess - that is, I smoke in moderation, only one cigar at a time." ~Mark Twain

"Everybody's got to believe in something. I believe I'll have another beer." ~W.C. Fields

C130Driver

It's a bread crumb not the whole loaf. The fun for me is the mystery for you.
I never can understand how anyone can not smoke it deprives a man of the best part of life. With a good cigar in his mouth a man is perfectly safe, nothing can touch him, literally.

Thomas Mann

¨¨°¨°¨Ô¨°¨°¨¨

Check out my inventory http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=C130Driver

appollo

Nice way to send a bomb.Neat approach :biggrin:

bigjohn20081983

I can hear the evil laugh now
You should hurry up and acquire the cigar habit. It's one of the major happiness's. And so much more lasting than love, so much less costly in emotional wear and tear.
Aldous Huxley

Maybe it's like becoming one with the cigar. You lose yourself in it; everything fades away: your worries, your problems, your thoughts. They fade into the smoke, and the cigar and you are at peace.

Raul Julia

I'D rather be tried by 12 than carried by 6
http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=bigjohn20081983

headfirst

It's USPS, and I love it!   :bigthumbs:
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

ntanner

I didn't know those 130's were equipped for ordinance type operations. :biggrin:
I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

millarddj

I thought about doing this, and I agree it's a fun way as a bomber to initiate a surprise hit. I thought some might object to it as being somehow inappropriate to start your own bomb recognition thread (note this isn't how I feel at all).

Someone better hit the deck, regardless. :biggrin:
Ex Fumo Dare Lucem

Mojo66

It's not an International tracking number  :cry:

But still, well done sir  :bigthumbs:
"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

C130Driver

Quotemillarddj - 1/7/2016  3:25 PM

I thought about doing this, and I agree it's a fun way as a bomber to initiate a surprise hit. I thought some might object to it as being somehow inappropriate to start your own bomb recognition thread (note this isn't how I feel at all).

I hesitated for the same concern but figured what the hell people will get it. One of the curmudgeon crew may yell at me to get off the lawns but that will happen regardless.

Thomas Mann

¨¨°¨°¨Ô¨°¨°¨¨

bstessl

QuoteMojo66 - 1/7/2016  2:43 PM

It's not an International tracking number  :cry:

But still, well done sir  :bigthumbs:

:lmao:

as far as self recognition goes, I don't think anyone feels that way.  It's just fun to get everyone's pulses going if they live in the path of the destruction!
Smoking cigarettes is a habit, smoking a cigar is an event. - Brad Paisley

nirab

I don't see it as a pattin' oneself on the back, I see it yet another reason why our CG community is the BEST cigar family on the googlenet interwebs!  :biggrin:  :bigthumbs:  :bigthumbs:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

terrys1991

Quotenirab - 1/7/2016  5:22 PM  I don't see it as a pattin' oneself on the back, I see it yet another reason why our CG community is the BEST cigar family on the googlenet interwebs!  :biggrin:  :bigthumbs:  :bigthumbs:

AMEN BROTHER!!

"I feel a whole lot more like I do right now, than I did a while ago"

Longhorn

Whatever... Get off my lawn!   :biggrin:

Brlesq

QuoteC130Driver - 1/7/2016  4:06 PM

I hesitated for the same concern but figured what the hell people will get it. One of the curmudgeon crew may yell at me to get off the lawns but that will happen regardless.

A perfectly good way to build suspense!  There have been many ways used in the past here to let the potential victims know they are about to be hit.  My favorite was a member we had in England (Rod) a few years back showing ICBMs flying across the Atlantic on a Google Map, and each day the screen shot got closer and closer until it became a cross hair on a satellite view of the victim's house.  :-0
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

McBryde

QuoteBrlesq - 1/7/2016  7:40 PM

A perfectly good way to build suspense!  There have been many ways used in the past here to let the potential victims know they are about to be hit.  My favorite was a member we had in England (Rod) a few years back showing ICBMs flying across the Atlantic on a Google Map, and each day the screen shot got closer and closer until it became a cross hair on a satellite view of the victim's house.  :-0

I always loved those too!

E
"A man's character is told by what he does when nobody else is around."

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

Camshaft83

QuoteBrlesq - 1/7/2016  5:40 PM

That is a pretty cool idea.   :bigthumbs:
Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip." Winston Churchill

CG Members, B&M, and Lounge Map
https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=zW2lHNBne7i4.kZ0NflvIrjLo&usp=sharing

bmac7754

QuoteBrlesq - 1/7/2016  7:40 PM  
Quotemillarddj - 1/7/2016  3:25 PM  I thought about doing this, and I agree it's a fun way as a bomber to initiate a surprise hit. I thought some might object to it as being somehow inappropriate to start your own bomb recognition thread (note this isn't how I feel at all).  Someone better hit the deck, regardless. :biggrin:

Remember the scare jumberlack1 when he posted this mess.

"Hot off the press, emergency alert! 

Multiwarhead ICBM headed to north america! 

Contrail had notes of cedar, leather, and chocolate."

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

bmac7754

Great tactic by the way Devin.  This makes people look around when they get home the next few days.
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

ninfiction

20? That's something else. Did he split up a mazo of Ronnie's?

And nice work Devin!
This is not the admin you're looking for...

plnortham

I think its a brilliant idea.  It changes it up.  Its different.  Good on you!
Phil Northam

"I never smoke to excess - that is, I smoke in moderation, only one cigar at a time." ~Mark Twain

"Everybody's got to believe in something. I believe I'll have another beer." ~W.C. Fields

C130Driver

Quoteninfiction - 1/7/2016  9:36 PM

20? That's something else. Did he split up a mazo of Ronnie's?

And nice work Devin!

:-0  20 has to be some sort of record.

Thomas Mann

¨¨°¨°¨Ô¨°¨°¨¨

MacMac

This is a fun way to begin!
Joe aka MacMac to 9 Grandkids

headfirst

Ok, so which geek works at the Indianapolis PO, we need pics!   :snoring:  :biggrin:
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

johncw

appears to be going north of Indy.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.