Been Bombed in 2016

Started by 05Venturer, 01/07/2016 02:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

05Venturer

Firing up a new Bombing Thread for 2016
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

05Venturer

Went out to grab the mail and once again all that remains is shrapnel that was once a perfectly fine mailbox.
Justin (aka Gustoff) hit me with a sweet fiver.
I had shown interest in a sale he was having but that didn't work out so he decided to send some explosives instead. Thank you my brother. :thumbsup:
INcluded are
SOA Torp
CyB
Avo
RP Nicaraguan
and a LA Aurora

:rocker:
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

headfirst

Justin is making the rounds!   :bigthumbs:
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

terrys1991

Your on a Roll Justin! Well done
"I feel a whole lot more like I do right now, than I did a while ago"

bigjohn20081983

Looks like he is giving our local Smurf explosives expert a run for his money.
You should hurry up and acquire the cigar habit. It's one of the major happiness's. And so much more lasting than love, so much less costly in emotional wear and tear.
Aldous Huxley

Maybe it's like becoming one with the cigar. You lose yourself in it; everything fades away: your worries, your problems, your thoughts. They fade into the smoke, and the cigar and you are at peace.

Raul Julia

I'D rather be tried by 12 than carried by 6
http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=bigjohn20081983

Mojo66

Kent, I see you've found a new, neat way to double post, a new thread whoring "trick" if you prefer.

I like it, it's subtle but it won't be enough, I'll still make Guru before you do :lmao:  :biggrin:  :angel:

Nice bomb Justin, but I feel I wrote that somewhere already :shy:
"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

cavenbk

Nice job again Justin.
You can judge the character of a man by the things he laughs at.

"A man's true character comes out when he's drunk."     - Charles Chaplin

bmac7754

Nice job Justin, good idea on the new link Kent.
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

appollo

Justine is on a roll. :biggrin: Well done Justine  :thumbsup:

ntanner

Another nice hit by Justin. :bigthumbs:
I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

Gustoff

Enjoy. I just couldn't go without sending you at least one of each of those two sticks you were looking for! And it just wouldn't pay to send only 2 cigars. Enjoy 'em!
"There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter."
 ~Ernest Hemingway

nirab

The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

johncw

plnortham

The new year has already started off with quite a few bombs!  Its good to see all the geeks embracing the new year by spreading joy for all to share...
Phil Northam

"I never smoke to excess - that is, I smoke in moderation, only one cigar at a time." ~Mark Twain

"Everybody's got to believe in something. I believe I'll have another beer." ~W.C. Fields

Cfickter

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

millarddj

Destroying Kent's mailbox is a much-treasured Geek pastime. It is good to see him never getting a break.
Ex Fumo Dare Lucem

ninfiction

Well Daniel - millarddj got me today. We were supposed to meet Friday afternoon but life got in the way...though we did manage to be on the google herf at the same time for a bit. This isn't the first time he's passed cigars off to me but he went well above on this one.

Opus BBMF - He told me this came from the Toys for Tots auction he won and I'm curious where it came from, a pm will due...he also forced me to promise I'd smoke it.
LFD Double Ligero Chisel
Johnny-O shaggy foot lancero
A monster of a Room 101 San Andres
and an AF Double Chateau

Wonderful selection that I will no doubt enjoy immensely. Thank you very much Daniel!
This is not the admin you're looking for...

appollo

Well done Daniel.Brian deserves a little payback :biggrin:

Gustoff

"There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter."
 ~Ernest Hemingway

millarddj

Quoteninfiction - 1/9/2016  5:52 PM
Opus BBMF - He told me this came from the Toys for Tots auction he won and I'm curious where it came from, a pm will due...he also forced me to promise I'd smoke it.  

Such a hardship, I'm sure!

I have no idea where this came from prior to the T4T auction. It would be great to hear from Brad or the original donor on this thing's vintage and history!

I claimed way too many great sticks in that auction to keep them all for myself. Especially since a number of them are wishlist items for others.
Ex Fumo Dare Lucem

cavenbk

VERY nicely done Daniel.
You can judge the character of a man by the things he laughs at.

"A man's true character comes out when he's drunk."     - Charles Chaplin

headfirst

Man, so much flying around I'm getting dizzy!  Nicely done Daniel.
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

StogieDad

Damn, that is a crazy good bomb!
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

johncw

terrys1991

The Texas Hold'em Pass was waiting for me when I got home, when I opened it BOOM John nearly took my head off I guess he felt the need to include 5 top shelf cigars. Many thanks my friend I will really enjoy these!

"I feel a whole lot more like I do right now, than I did a while ago"

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.