Try 6 of my most Favorite cigars for $24.95 + FREE SHIPPING

Started by cigarzz, 01/12/2016 12:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cigarzz

TRY US! You get 6 of my favorite cigars at a huge discount. We are so sure you will like them that we also shipping them for FREE! in Continental US only 
http://www.bobalu.com/fsfs.html                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            

[?IMG

http://www.bobalu.com/fsfs.html

Jeff Lipton
Bobalu Cigar Co.
bobalu.com
512-469-5877
Jeff@bobalu.com

bstessl

whelp,  guess I'm getting suckered into another purchase...

from what I hear I won't be disappointed though.
Smoking cigarettes is a habit, smoking a cigar is an event. - Brad Paisley

headfirst

That one is tempting, Bobalu is on my list of "need to try someday"...
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

MacMac

Thinking, thinking, thinking...thinking some more....
Joe aka MacMac to 9 Grandkids

nirab

Except for the xxx ligero, I've tried em all. They are really good cigars, especially for the price. The Orange Fuerte is one of my fav Bobalu sticks. Not a bad deal at all!  :biggrin:  :bigthumbs:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

RDF

HokieSmokes!

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." H. Jackson Brown

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.