Happy Newbie Year Pass 2016 - BOOM!!!

Started by plnortham, 01/14/2016 02:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

plnortham

Well I'll be damned!  Would you look at that!?  Thats pretty neat.  Not only did I receive the box for my first pass, EVER, (Ill post in that forum too) it came with some explosives as well. Well aren't you just a stand-up geek, Joe (MacMac)?  I love it!  Thanks a lot! The generosity of this community never ceases to amaze me.
Phil Northam

"I never smoke to excess - that is, I smoke in moderation, only one cigar at a time." ~Mark Twain

"Everybody's got to believe in something. I believe I'll have another beer." ~W.C. Fields

Vroomp

:bigthumbs: Very nice of him~!  I'm sure he will get what's coming to him very soon~! :shades:
Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

Gustoff

"There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter."
 ~Ernest Hemingway

Vroomp

Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

appollo

terrys1991

"I feel a whole lot more like I do right now, than I did a while ago"

Brlesq

Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

ninfiction

This is not the admin you're looking for...

millarddj

Very cool Joe! Those Tabak Especials are some of my favorites (sorry, but not sorry).
Ex Fumo Dare Lucem

lubrix

----
Guru of ruining the moment.

Mojo66

"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

MacMac

Hi Phil,
My pleasure to boom you in your first pass!I do hope you enjoy them!  :dancing:
Joe
Joe aka MacMac to 9 Grandkids

plnortham

QuoteMacMac - 1/13/2016  8:55 PM

Hi Phil,
My pleasure to boom you in your first pass!I do hope you enjoy them!  :dancing:
Joe

Thanks!  :dancing:  :bigthumbs:
Phil Northam

"I never smoke to excess - that is, I smoke in moderation, only one cigar at a time." ~Mark Twain

"Everybody's got to believe in something. I believe I'll have another beer." ~W.C. Fields

ntanner

I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

johncw

bmac7754

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

C130Driver

What to catch him off guard, that's pretty neat!
I never can understand how anyone can not smoke it deprives a man of the best part of life. With a good cigar in his mouth a man is perfectly safe, nothing can touch him, literally.

Thomas Mann

¨¨°¨°¨Ô¨°¨°¨¨

Check out my inventory http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=C130Driver

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.