The LMAO Pass

Started by gitfiddl, 01/26/2016 01:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gitfiddl

Y'all can blame this one on Chuck's (Cfickter) post about acronyms.   :biggrin:  

The rules are simple:  One of the words in the brand or name of the cigar, or the maker's/blender's name must start with an L, M, A, or O.  For instance, La Perla Habana, Mi Barrio, Obsidian, Arturo Fuente or a cigar blended for another company by Manuel Quesada or Eddie Ortega would work.  Get it?  I knew you would.  Dollar values on the cigars should be between two and twenty dollars, based on everyday box prices from CI, Famous, etc.  I'm not a big stickler on value, as long as you're in the ballpark and it's not an obvious rip-off.  At the conclusion of the pass, I'll put the names of all the participants in a hat and draw a name.  That individual will receive a little extra somethin'.

Due to a pissing contest with the manager of my local post office, I must restrict this to US addresses.    I'd also like to restrict it to CG members with at least an "Extreme Veteran" status, but if you are a newbie and can get an established member to vouch for you, you're in.  You're also in if your mother, aunt, or sister is a midget stripper and you can send me a picture thereof.  The limit on participants is 10.  

Any takers?

Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

Longhorn

You're too much...

Oh, and I'm in.  :biggrin:

C130Driver

No matter how many times I see that pictures, it always manages to creep me out.
I never can understand how anyone can not smoke it deprives a man of the best part of life. With a good cigar in his mouth a man is perfectly safe, nothing can touch him, literally.

Thomas Mann

¨¨°¨°¨Ô¨°¨°¨¨

Check out my inventory http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=C130Driver

gitfiddl

QuoteLonghorn - 1/26/2016  5:53 PM

You're too much...

Oh, and I'm in.  :biggrin:

Brad, let me get a few more bites and I'll get together the seed cigar list.
Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

headfirst

So La Estrella Cubana, Mark Twain, Arganese, and Oh Que Bueno are all fair game?!  I may have some seed cigars for you!  ;-)

Ok, I don't actually own any Oh Que Bueno, just found those in the database looking for an O, somehow no reviews on those gems...
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

05Venturer

I'll play brother

Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

headfirst

QuoteC130Driver - 1/26/2016  2:56 PM

No matter how many times I see that pictures, it always manages to creep me out.

Followed by the involuntary vomitting!
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

gitfiddl

Quoteheadfirst - 1/26/2016  6:02 PM

So La Estrella Cubana, Mark Twain, Arganese, and Oh Que Bueno are all fair game?!  I may have some seed cigars for you!  ;-)

Ok, I don't actually own any Oh Que Bueno, just found those in the database looking for an O, somehow no reviews on those gems...

LMAO!  :-0  But yes, a few stinkers would be acceptable considering the pass name.

nirab

IMHO...this sounds fun, and I'd love to play!  :biggrin:  :bigthumbs:...are pics of midget dads who strip eligible???  :shy:  :shy:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

tjm0831

DonM

And why Dave couldn't it be LMFAO or ROFLMFAO or:

"The Curmudgeon"

headfirst

Quotegitfiddl - 1/26/2016  3:09 PM

Quoteheadfirst - 1/26/2016  6:02 PM

LMAO!  :-0  But yes, a few stinkers would be acceptable considering the pass name.

Oh, I didn't think this was serious, this thing's for real?  Ha ha, I'll have to look and see what all I have that start with those 4 letters.  Oh wait, I'll have my Osiris IV and V so I'll actually have some descent O sticks besides Oliva, maybe I would join this thing, but you ain't getting any midget material from me...I tend to have the opposite height freak genes...
-Charles Spurgeon

millarddj

If it's legit, I'm in. If only to bring some sobriety to the table. :rolleyes:
Ex Fumo Dare Lucem

Ted

So does it have to be the first letter of the first word? Or would a White Owl count?

Oh, and posting to see what my status is.

EDIT: Wow. This is post 1000. Where is the band and streamers?! And are Elite Veterans eligible?

millarddj

QuoteTed - 1/26/2016  5:19 PM

So does it have to be the first letter of the first word? Or would a White Owl count?

Oh, and posting to see what my status is.

EDIT: Wow. This is post 1000. Where is the band and streamers?! And are Elite Veterans eligible?

Elite Veteran is one step above Extreme Veteran, so you're good to go. :bigthumbs:

Although I'm somewhat relieved to hear that I'm not the only one that is confused by the CG forum ranking nomenclature.
Ex Fumo Dare Lucem

Vroomp

Got hundreds that foot the bill...  I'm in~! :smoker:

That is,,,,,   If you'll have me? :confused:  

Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

CharlieOne

I'm in on this one since it's legal. ;)
My V  List: nirab, raize, millarddj, Kman, DRuff, junglepete

gitfiddl

QuoteCharlieOne - 1/26/2016  7:54 PM

I'm in on this one since it's legal. ;)

You have got to be kidding.  Remember me?  I'm a vagina!

terrys1991

"I feel a whole lot more like I do right now, than I did a while ago"

gitfiddl

Quoteterrys1991 - 1/26/2016  8:01 PM

Can I play?

Why certainly!

Gustoff

Being a single mother midget 1-legged stripper should get me in right?! Sweet!  Thought so! I am very much in! (If there's room).
"There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter."
 ~Ernest Hemingway

gitfiddl

Damn, this filled up fast!  I can probably squeeze in one or two more.  Asshats need not apply!  :biggrin:

I'll check back in in the morning and get the starter cigars posted tomorrow evening.

jharrisx5

Got room for a Smurf??

Hmmmmmmm??
Puff Puff Give....

Cfickter

I feel obligated to join Now
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

gitfiddl

Quotejharrisx5 - 1/26/2016  8:38 PM

Got room for a Smurf??

Hmmmmmmm??

Just because it's you, Brother!

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.