The LMAO Pass

Started by gitfiddl, 01/26/2016 02:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gitfiddl

This is a thread generated automatically by the Cigar Pass system to discuss the Cigar Pass named 'The LMAO Pass'.

Use this link to return back to the Cigar Pass.
Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

millarddj

If you put Kent and I next to each other in the order, we can try to work an in-person handoff in.
Ex Fumo Dare Lucem

C130Driver

Thanks for the invite. I just joined up!
I never can understand how anyone can not smoke it deprives a man of the best part of life. With a good cigar in his mouth a man is perfectly safe, nothing can touch him, literally.

Thomas Mann

¨¨°¨°¨Ô¨°¨°¨¨

Check out my inventory http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=C130Driver

Cfickter

Thanks for letting me play
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

jharrisx5

Puff Puff Give....

ntanner

Wow, filled this one up quick didn't you Dave.
I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

tjm0831

Cfickter

Impressive line up of Geeks
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

Vroomp

Thanks for having me~!  Now, where is that box of Liga IV's I've been saving? :biggrin:
Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

gitfiddl

Quotentanner - 1/27/2016  12:21 AM

Wow, filled this one up quick didn't you Dave.

No kidding!  Must be the power of Minnie!

:biggrin:

Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

gitfiddl

Quotemillarddj - 1/26/2016  8:11 PM

If you put Kent and I next to each other in the order, we can try to work an in-person handoff in.

I generally put all the addresses into a "trip-maker" to keep the distances down, unless someone is going to be out of town or the like.

Ted

This should be fun! Thanks for having me!

gitfiddl

My posting of the seed cigars has been derailed for the evening.  We put together a new band towards the end of last year and have played a couple gigs that landed us six or eight more gigs in the next two months.  We were informed this evening that one of two guitarists and vocalist is moving next week.  His wife got a dream retail managerial job up in Montgomery, AL.  FMR!

Vroomp

Congratulations to her~! Is he going to retire I hope? :biggrin:
Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

millarddj

Hey no worries on my part. I understand having to prioritize hobbies!
Ex Fumo Dare Lucem

gitfiddl

Okay, I got a dozen sticks to start out with and posted them.  Read 'em and weep!  :biggrin:  I tried to vary the price range a bit and included some old blends as well.  Lots of yellow cellos! I think I got all the letters covered.  Please make sure your addresses are up to date.

gitfiddl

I got the pass order loaded in as circuitous a route as possible.  If everyone is okay with the order, I'll box her up and drop her by the PO tomorrow or Monday.  

Thanks to everyone for playing.  I think this pass may have set a record for the amount of time it took to fill up with participants.  It's good to have some old CG friends involved.  Even cooler that some folks I don't really know jumped in as well.  Again, let me say this should be fun.  I'm not gonna argue over dollar values unless it's an egregious foul, nor am I gonna bust anyone's balls if the weather, work schedule, your dog giving birth to a litter of kittens, etc, delays a turn-around by a day or two.  Just keep us updated as to what's going on should a delay occur.

Oh, another thing.  Anyone who breaks the rules or otherwise pisses me off in this pass is going to have to deal with these guys!  :biggrin:

05Venturer

Looking forward to it  :thumbsup:
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

gitfiddl

Quote05Venturer - 1/30/2016  4:00 PM

Looking forward to it  :thumbsup:

Who knows, Kent.  A tin or two might wind up in the box...

:shades:

Ted

terrys1991

Looking forward to it too. Thanks for having me!
Possible that I have a tin to add also.
"I feel a whole lot more like I do right now, than I did a while ago"

gitfiddl

Quoteterrys1991 - 1/30/2016  7:38 PM

That would be fine.  Just curious, how many other pipe smokers do we have in the pass?

05Venturer

Quotegitfiddl - 1/31/2016  6:33 AM

That would be fine.  Just curious, how many other pipe smokers do we have in the pass?

I have no "tins" as all of my tobacco is in mason jars for storage but wouldn't mind maybe tossin in a few baggies of tobacco in with the pass for the pipe smoking geeks to trade out.
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

gitfiddl

Quote05Venturer - 1/31/2016  9:03 AM

Quotegitfiddl - 1/31/2016  6:33 AM

I have no "tins" as all of my tobacco is in mason jars for storage but wouldn't mind maybe tossin in a few baggies of tobacco in with the pass for the pipe smoking geeks to trade out.

That is acceptable, too!   :biggrin:  

Longhorn

Quotegitfiddl - 1/31/2016  7:33 AM

Me... courtesy of your "pipe bomb" last year!   :biggrin:

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.