The Mild Side 2016

Started by millarddj, 01/27/2016 02:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

millarddj

This is a thread generated automatically by the Cigar Pass system to discuss the Cigar Pass named 'The Mild Side 2016'.

Use this link to return back to the Cigar Pass.
Ex Fumo Dare Lucem

millarddj

Hi Geeks, this is my first attempt at running a pass. I hope this will appeal to both newer members like myself and long-time veterans alike, and have attempted to include seed cigars based around this.

I hope to launch this pass during the first or second week of February. Let me know if you have any questions!
Ex Fumo Dare Lucem

Ken Kelley

Quotemillarddj - 1/27/2016  7:01 AM

Hi Geeks, this is my first attempt at running a pass. I hope this will appeal to both newer members like myself and long-time veterans alike, and have attempted to include seed cigars based around this.

I hope to launch this pass during the first or second week of February. Let me know if you have any questions!

Running a pass can be a lot of fun but there can also be some unexpected surprises. If you run into problems don't hesitate to ask questions of any of the pass pros. They can save you some time and aggravation.
Guru of Benign Curmudgeonliness, Imperfect Patience, and Reluctant Toleration.

millarddj

I've been doing lots of back-delving, research, and questioning of some (very helpful) senior Geeks. Special thanks to headfirst, brlesq, and bmac in particular for giving me a hand and some education.

Seed list has been created. :drinking:
Ex Fumo Dare Lucem

bstessl

I'll play along on this one!
Smoking cigarettes is a habit, smoking a cigar is an event. - Brad Paisley

tjm0831

I'd like to play as well.

headfirst

When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

Cfickter

Would like to play please
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

millarddj

All above have been approved. I've extended an invitation to a few "Mild Side" vets that were a part of the pass last year as well. :biggrin:
Ex Fumo Dare Lucem

tjm0831

bmac7754

Thanks for the invite, I'm in.  Should be some "mild" fun.
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

headfirst

The roster is shaping up nicely!
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

gitfiddl

Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

millarddj

Quotegitfiddl - 1/27/2016  6:40 PM

Got room for me?

:shy:

You bet we do. Thanks for joining!
Ex Fumo Dare Lucem

bmac7754

Quotegitfiddl - 1/27/2016  7:40 PM  Got room for me?   :shy:

Only if you promise to reference a midget stripper at least once in this pass 

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

gitfiddl

Quotemillarddj - 1/27/2016  9:01 PM

Quotegitfiddl - 1/27/2016  6:40 PM

Got room for me?

:shy:

You bet we do. Thanks for joining!

You rock!

:dancing:
Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

Vroomp

Thanks for the invite~!  Looking forward to dropping some new mild smokes on some folks..... :dancing:

Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

bstessl

at the rate of exchange that I have with Chuck and Gary recently, I'm thinking setting up some vacuum tubes as a direct delivery system...
Smoking cigarettes is a habit, smoking a cigar is an event. - Brad Paisley

headfirst

-Charles Spurgeon

StogieDad

Thanks for the invite,  looking forward to it.  A good morning smoke with coffee is always in my good graces.
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

Vroomp

QuoteStogieDad - 1/27/2016  10:05 PM  Thanks for the invite,  looking forward to it.  A good morning smoke with coffee is always in my good graces.

Hmmmm,,,, this could get very interesting now..... :biggrin:  

Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

bmac7754

QuoteVroomp - 1/27/2016  10:12 PM  

QuoteStogieDad - 1/27/2016  10:05 PM  Thanks for the invite,  looking forward to it.  A good morning smoke with coffee is always in my good graces.

Why do I have a feeling Brad you are sitting there with a big shyte eating grin.  

millarddj

QuoteVroomp - 1/27/2016  9:12 PM

If you want this to be really interesting, I can put myself in the pass order at #1...and #4...and #9. That's how this moderator thing works, right? Did I pick the wrong pass thread to read as an example? :hitme:
Ex Fumo Dare Lucem

bmac7754

Quotemillarddj - 1/27/2016  11:08 PM  
QuoteVroomp - 1/27/2016  9:12 PM  

If you want this to be really interesting, I can put myself in the pass order at #1...and #4...and #9. That's how this moderator thing works, right? Did I pick the wrong pass thread to read as an example? :hitme:

Don't forget the double dipping too

DonM

I like the theme, unfortunately I have nothing in the mild category!  I had the Crud for 4 days and wanted a mild morning cigar.   I dug to the bottom and the mildest was a La Aurora Cameroon and I had one

Have fun Gents!

"The Curmudgeon"

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.