Le Bijou 1922 Petite Robusto split **DONE**

Started by bstessl, 02/01/2016 06:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bstessl

I may or may not have purchased a box or two of these.  I'm most likely keeping a full box, more than willing to spread the other box out.  Let me know!
Smoking cigarettes is a habit, smoking a cigar is an event. - Brad Paisley

millarddj

Ex Fumo Dare Lucem

nirab

Um, heck yes!! I'd be interested in a 5er for sure! One can never have enough of these around!  :biggrin:  :bigthumbs:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

StogieDad

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

bstessl

millarddj

Ex Fumo Dare Lucem

bstessl

Nirab, Millard and Stogie are the winners!

DRuff

I might have bought a box of Churchills

bstessl

tjm0831

headfirst

Man, step away for a half hour...nice split!
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

DRuff

The only way I am sharing one of my Churchills is if you sit on the deck and have a scotch with me  :biggrin:

bstessl

I'm glad I thought to check the site as early as I did... lol

headfirst

QuoteDRuff - 2/1/2016  8:15 AM

The only way I am sharing one of my Churchills is if you sit on the deck and have a scotch with me  :biggrin:

Sounds like I need to make a pilgrimage to Ohio someday!   :biggrin:
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

nirab

Cigarpage.com has a boat load of Pepin sticks on sale...man I wish my budget was bigger!!  :angry:

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

Mojo66

I missed this one completely, and I only have 2 left f these beauties. Will have to find a remedy to my predicament.

"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

nirab

QuoteMojo66 - 2/1/2016  10:54 AM

I missed this one completely, and I only have 2 left f these beauties. Will have to find a remedy to my predicament.

Once my budget is better stocked, and the price is right, I'd split a box of em with ya! Let's plan for a future box split brother!  :biggrin:  :bigthumbs:

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

Thich Nhat Hanh

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

bstessl

My boxes should be here tomorrow already!  I guess if you order right away in the morning they get em out quick!  I should have everyone's sticks shipped out on Thursday if all goes well.

bstessl

michael-9505510433976035245109
Daniel- 9505510433976035245093
Brian- 9505510433976035245086
All expected to arrive Saturday,  Enjoy!

StogieDad

Got mine brother, will post pics today.  Thanks for the extras too!
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

bstessl

Got my end of the trade from Micheal today (along with 5 other packages! :dancing: ) and he held up more than his end of the bargain!  We agreed on trading 10 LB 1922 to him for an assortment, and what an assortment I received!  I'm very excited about quite a few of these!

StogieDad

Hope you enjoyed man!  Tried to get you a good mix.  The Mr. Sam, Edicion de Silvio and Black Belt Buckle are favorites, but there's some other food treats in there as well!
-- Winston Churchill

-- Abraham Lincoln

-- Ron Swanson

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.