Today's Smoke February 2016

Started by bmac7754, 02/01/2016 02:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bmac7754

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

terrys1991

diesel hair of the dog toro
"I feel a whole lot more like I do right now, than I did a while ago"

Otter

R, Otter
------------------------------------------------------
Certified Retail Tobacconist
CRA Ambassador #0264
Twitter: @GeekCoefficient
Instagram: Geekcoefficient
https://www.facebook.com/groups/cigargeeks/

My Virtual Humidor: http://tinyurl.com/a9umtsr

bmac7754

Don Pepin Garcia (My Father Cigars) My Father Le Bijou 1922 Fed Cigar Petit Robusto EC
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

ntanner

La Aurora Leoninos Corojitos
I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

Brlesq

Illusione Fume D'Amour Juniperos
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

millarddj

DPG My Father Le Bijou 1922 Petit Robusto. Apparently I'm determined to smoke up a storm before next week.
Ex Fumo Dare Lucem

DonM

Curivari Seleccion Privada with a glass of Port

"The Curmudgeon"

05Venturer

Tatuaje Series P Robusto (P2)
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

nirab

Casa Magna Domus Magnus Limitada II Optimus  :biggrin:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

CharlieOne

AF Anejo No.49 for breakfast, Asylum Premium toro gordo for lunch...Partagas Black is for dinner.
My V  List: nirab, raize, millarddj, Kman, DRuff, junglepete

Cfickter

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

MacMac

Asylum 13 OGRE 50x5 (Fifty) - my first! :-)
Joe aka MacMac to 9 Grandkids

ntanner

Drew Estate Nica Rustica El Brujito
I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

tjm0831

Flor de las Antillas Robusto

tjm0831

CharlieDon'tSurf

My first Nica Rustica.  Started off very full.

StogieDad

Crowned Heads La Imperiosa with my coffee this morning.
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

bmac7754

Illusione Cuchillos Cubanos ~46~ Corona Minor

StogieDad

Padron Damaso No. 8 this afternoon.
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

05Venturer

Drew Estate My Uzi Weighs a Ton (MUWAT) KFC "Chunky"  ROTT  :thumbsup:
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

Otter

Perdomo 20th Anniversary Toro
R, Otter
------------------------------------------------------
Certified Retail Tobacconist
CRA Ambassador #0264
Twitter: @GeekCoefficient
Instagram: Geekcoefficient
https://www.facebook.com/groups/cigargeeks/

My Virtual Humidor: http://tinyurl.com/a9umtsr

bmac7754

Viaje Holiday Blend 2013 Christmas Tree

DonM

Papas Fritas, I am addicted to em

"The Curmudgeon"

gitfiddl

Smoked a "no-name" robusto I picked up from one of the vendors in Key West way back in November of 2009.  The guy was rolling them while we were playing at Schooner Wharf.  Pretty decent cigar.  If I remember correctly, he told me the filler was a mix of Dominican and Honduran tobaccos.

Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.