**Winner**Cigar Geeks February Arcade Contest

Started by bmac7754, 02/01/2016 03:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bmac7754

I did this contest back in the summer of 2014 and thought it was fun and so why not do it again.  With all the recent activity lately in the arcade I thinks it's a good time to do it.  It's simple, the contest will run though the month of February. Today there is a clean slate, play whatever games you like to play and the leader in "This Month" at the end of the month will win a 5 pack from me. They don't have to be all time leaders just current month leaders to get on the board.    Good luck and start playing.  

Since the last contest by the way almost 20,000 games have been played. I am going to try my hardest not to play so I don't get blamed for pushing anybody off the leader board.  Here was the last contest if anybody is interested http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?topic=29427.0

Good Luck

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

danb6177

I used to sit outside all night and drink bud lite and smoke Marlboros and everyone thought I was a bum. Now I sit outside all night and drink craft beers and smoke cigars and everyone thinks I have class.
-----
Money cant buy happiness but it CAN buy cigars

headfirst

When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

millarddj

Dangit I just got the second highest score ever in Gauntlet 2 and it didn't take. That game is buggy as heck, but I will make it happen.
Ex Fumo Dare Lucem

ninfiction

I doubt I'll play, I hardly ever play.....
This is not the admin you're looking for...

Mojo66

Quoteninfiction - 2/1/2016  7:21 PM  I doubt I'll play, I hardly ever play.....

Right :lmao:

"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

headfirst

When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

nirab

I'd like to play, but I can't find Pong...
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

Mojo66

Great contest Brian. It's going to be fun to watch for sure.

And that's exactly what I'll do, watch. Flash games with no trainers, cheats or Walk through? You mean games I'll actually have to spend time on to get good, nah...  :lmao:

I'll play Pong with Nirab, when he finds it  :biggrin:
"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

bmac7754

Quoteheadfirst - 2/1/2016  7:16 PM  Heh heh...me like.   :biggrin:

I figured you and ninfiction would get in on this.  

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

bmac7754

Quotemillarddj - 2/1/2016  7:17 PM  Dangit I just got the second highest score ever in Gauntlet 2 and it didn't take. That game is buggy as heck, but I will make it happen.

Yes it is.  watch the corners when walking, you will disappear off the screen.  By the way there is a penalty for beating my high scores, lol.

ninfiction

Looks like McBryde was busy last night playing games that have never been played before lol

Vroomp

I tried, but I suck at these games........  Good luck geeks~!

Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

appollo

Good luck everyone.iI will watch as a spectator. :-)

headfirst

A very productive lunch today.   :biggrin:
-Charles Spurgeon

McBryde

Quoteninfiction - 2/2/2016  10:03 AM

Looks like McBryde was busy last night playing games that have never been played before lol

I stayed up till damn near 5:00 this morning playing those stupid games! It's been a long a$$ day today!

E
"A man's character is told by what he does when nobody else is around."

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

headfirst

:lmao:

I was just thinking today, how much time will I be investing in this just to get a 5'er!   :hitme:
-Charles Spurgeon

McBryde

Quoteheadfirst - 2/2/2016  10:35 PM

:lmao:

I was just thinking today, how much time will I be investing in this just to get a 5'er!   :hitme:

My thoughts exactly! My wife was pissed at me this morning. "Quit playing those stupid games and come to bed!" "But babe, if I win, I get free cigars." Her words were "How do you even know if they'll be good cigars? You're gonna spend all this time and get horrible cigars, and it's going to serve you right!" LOL

Dang women!

E

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

bmac7754

QuoteMcBryde - 2/2/2016  10:38 PM  
Quoteheadfirst - 2/2/2016  10:35 PM  :lmao:   I was just thinking today, how much time will I be investing in this just to get a 5'er!   :hitme:
My thoughts exactly! My wife was pissed at me this morning. "Quit playing those stupid games and come to bed!" "But babe, if I win, I get free cigars." Her words were "How do you even know if they'll be good cigars? You're gonna spend all this time and get horrible cigars, and it's going to serve you right!" LOL  Dang women!  E

You can reassure her, they will be good cigars. 

headfirst

I'm sure they will be Brian, but I think E is experienced enough to know you don't go back to that conversation, you just let it be and make sure you're in bed by 2am from now on.   :-)
-Charles Spurgeon

CharlieDon'tSurf

Thanks Bmac.  I have been addicted to this arcade.  This should be fun.  

Does anyone know why if you finish Mahjong your score doesn't register?

ninfiction

QuoteCharlieDon'tSurf - 2/3/2016  7:07 AM

Thanks Bmac.  I have been addicted to this arcade.  This should be fun.  

Does anyone know why if you finish Mahjong your score doesn't register?

I've always had that issue with it too

McBryde

I really think Gary and Brian have wayyyyyyyyyy too much free time on their hands! LOL

Brian, I know they will be great cigars. But like Gary said, that's just a conversation you smile and nod at with a pregnant wife, LOL.

E

ntanner

QuoteVroomp - 2/2/2016  1:16 PM

I tried, but I suck at these games........  Good luck geeks~!

Same here, guess I wont be competing for this 5'er.
I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

johncw

I tried ski ball but that thing hard to control!

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.