La Imperiosa Split?

Started by headfirst, 02/04/2016 07:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

headfirst

I found a deal for $20 for a 4 stick sampler box of La Imperiosa at cigarsatyourprice.com.  It has one of each vitola in it.  At $5/stick that's around 35% below CI box prices.  If I buy 10 boxes shipping is free.

I'd like 1 or 2 of these so thought I'd see if there's enough interest to get the order up to 10.  Where I see this really making the most sense for others to join in is if you want two or more and don't care about the sampler box itself.  I can take the cigars out and put in a small flat rate box or send first class (13 oz or less) and you'll realize the savings better that way.  If you just want one box you'll really only save like $2 by joining the split as you could order it yourself and pay the $9 shipping.  Also smallbatch has them for around $27 after the 10% discount.

Anyway, let me know if you're interested, if I can get this up to 10 boxes I'll pull the trigger.
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

Cfickter

I have seen these and been temped before, great smoke, especially if you liked the Las Calaveras 2014.  But alas to many recent purchases
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

millarddj

So what you're offering, condensed, is a pair of samplers, less boxes, for what - $40 plus small flat rate box shipping?

EDIT: Or, better phrased, $20 per sampler, plus end shipping (from CA to us). That seems pretty good.
Ex Fumo Dare Lucem

headfirst

When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.