Virtual Humidor Inventory Addition Issue?

Started by 05Venturer, 02/07/2016 05:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

05Venturer

I am noticing an issue with my current inventory of cigars and wondering if anyone else here is seeing this or can explain

I have 3 current humidors in my "Virtual" Humidors on CG

Contents are
1=  12 cigars
2= 57 cigars
3= 237 cigars

Should be   306 total current inventory
When I go to my humidors it shows a total of 422 cigars in "All humidors"

I have even tried adding in the numbers off my with list and the numbers still do not add up.  Any ideas? :confused:  :confused:
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

Ted

I also have 3 VH and don't see any issues. Just did an export to Excel and mine seem accurate.

ninfiction

I have 4 humidors in mine and they are adding up correctly. Have you ever deleted a humidor? Just guessing here.
This is not the admin you're looking for...

ThinBlueLine

Do a full sync instead of differential
I enjoy romantic walks to my humidors...

ThinBlueLine

My bad thought this was an app issue
I enjoy romantic walks to my humidors...

05Venturer

Quoteninfiction - 2/7/2016  1:12 PM

I have 4 humidors in mine and they are adding up correctly. Have you ever deleted a humidor? Just guessing here.
I have deleted a humidor long long ago, that was one of my thoughts also. Hoping an admin can possibly check it out :shy:
Kent

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

Gustoff

The differential update does that to me occasionally. Needs the occasional full download.
"There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter."
 ~Ernest Hemingway

sevencardstud

I think your problem is that you just have too many cigars and should send me some. lol
"Eating and sleeping are the only activities that should be allowed to interrupt a man's enjoyment of his cigar." -Mark Twain

05Venturer

QuoteGustoff - 2/8/2016  5:32 PM

The differential update does that to me occasionally. Needs the occasional full download.
This is NOT an app issue, I should have explained that.
Kent

Mojo66

Quotesevencardstud - 2/8/2016  6:52 PM  I think your problem is that you just have too many cigars and should send me some. lol

You beat me to it, that was my proposal for Kent's problem as well.

Hope you get it sorted out Kent but if you don't, your Canadian brothers will be here to help out ;-)

"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

gitfiddl

Quote05Venturer - 2/8/2016  7:54 PM

QuoteGustoff - 2/8/2016  5:32 PM

This is NOT an app issue, I should have explained that.

So is it an app issue?

:-0
Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

SenorPablo

Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

bmac7754

My 2 cents worth that I have run into.  If you have any cigars that you havnt updated your cigar database they stick in mid air.  Try updating the database and then resynchronize.  
Then again Paul is on the job, so it will get done.  Good luck Kent.
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

McBryde

QuoteMojo66 - 2/8/2016  7:38 PM

Quotesevencardstud - 2/8/2016  6:52 PM  I think your problem is that you just have too many cigars and should send me some. lol

You beat me to it, that was my proposal for Kent's problem as well.

Hope you get it sorted out Kent but if you don't, your Canadian brothers will be here to help out ;-)

I'm sure he'd be glad to send y'all all of those 116 cigars that he magically has floating around somewhere in cyberspace!  :lmao:

E
"A man's character is told by what he does when nobody else is around."

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

05Venturer

Kent

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.