Canadian Pipe Bomb!

Started by millarddj, 02/22/2016 04:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

millarddj

Well this settles it. Every Canadian I've interacted with here has one-upped me and gone way above and beyond expectations.

Nick (quickme) hinted at some retaliation after we made an innocent deal to get him some cutters from Cigarpage. When a box showed up today in the hands of a charred postal employee, I expected a few cigars. However, when I popped the top of the box open, I was hit with a delightful, caramely aroma. Much to my delight, Nick has blasted me with a brand new pipe and a few bowlfuls of several different tobaccos.

Nick must have picked up on my post from a week or two back and decided to take matters into his own hands, much to my delight! :dancing:

Thanks a lot Nick, this was very thoughtful. Between you and Dave, I'm going to be set!
Ex Fumo Dare Lucem

tjm0831

headfirst

When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

johncw

toby2

cool. packing a bowl right now.

tvolball

"Keep your friends close and your enemies closer"

biggsy16

Never done being a Dad

appollo

quickme

Enjoy buddy.   Ask some of the pipe geeks here about how to break in a pipe.  I have no clue.   Thank you again for your help!!!

McBryde

Nice job Nick! I really need to get my pipe back out and run a few bowls through it, it's been wayyyyyy too long!

E
"A man's character is told by what he does when nobody else is around."

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

Mojo66

Good one Nick, a Pipe Bomb that brings joy to it's target.  :bigthumbs:
"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

ntanner

I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

plnortham

Hey, there you go. Its like a sore dick...You can't beat it. Good work, Nick!
Phil Northam

"I never smoke to excess - that is, I smoke in moderation, only one cigar at a time." ~Mark Twain

"Everybody's got to believe in something. I believe I'll have another beer." ~W.C. Fields

C130Driver

That is a sick bomb!
I never can understand how anyone can not smoke it deprives a man of the best part of life. With a good cigar in his mouth a man is perfectly safe, nothing can touch him, literally.

Thomas Mann

¨¨°¨°¨Ô¨°¨°¨¨

Check out my inventory http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=C130Driver

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.