Fine smoke after surgery

Started by c9belayer, 02/23/2016 06:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

c9belayer

So I begged and they sent me home today. I had a hip installed yesterday. It's crazy high-tech how good the medical teams are nowadays with joint replacements. Still, I probably pushed it coming home early, so I'll start icing it down in a few minutes, after I get into the second third of my first Drew Estate Liga Privada #9 Robusto! I've been waiting for the right occasion to smoke this baby, and I think this counts! Ohhhh yeah what a great cigar. Thanks to all for the advice and well-wishes; it really helps. And I'd be remiss if I didn't also thank DE for making one damn fine cigar!

-- c9belayer

appollo

Great selection.on the stick.Glad to hear everything went well.Heal quickly brother. :-)

benchjockey

You sound great. Reward yourself, don't worry if you have a bit of pain and do your rehab.
You learn more by listening then you do from talking.

RDF

Sounds like you're on the road to recovery.  That LP #9 is a fine celebratory smoke. Enjoy, and get well soon!
HokieSmokes!

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." H. Jackson Brown

Longhorn

Nothing better than a "yard gar" to get on the path to recovery!   :biggrin:

Vroomp

Good choice and congrats on the new hip~! :bigthumbs:
Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

tvolball

Look to see you running in Boston Marathon next year
"Keep your friends close and your enemies closer"

toby2

they pair well with OxyContin.... :biggrin:

get well soon and do that PT!

Cfickter

Sometimes just getting back home is the best medicine
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

johncw

Glad the surgery was successful. You might want to save some good cigars for after your physical therapy.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.