Colorado Herf...

Started by Ted, 02/24/2016 10:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ted

This Saturday (Feb 27) we are supposed to hit 70º in Lakewood, Colorado. Anyone in the area is welcome to swing by for a smoke. I'll be on my back deck between noon and 4pm enjoying the weather, some nice sticks, and some nice rums and whiskeys. Well, at least free. :) I have plenty of all to share!

Bonus points to anyone who can drink full shots of Ullr, Mampoer, and Old Monk. Cool bottles of liquor I never should have bought!

PM me for address!

nirab

A bit too far from Buda, but it sounds like a fun time, enjoy!  :biggrin:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

johncw

Sounds like a great time. Which I could make it but a little to far of a drive for me.

shakinghorizons

Ugh - if this was for Sunday I would be in like Flynn - but unfortunately I have a side job scheduled for Saturday.

Ted

Hope to do again next month as well. Stayed in an apartment for a few years when I moved back to Colorado, finally bought a house last August. Plan to host a few herfs on the back deck this summer!

Camshaft83

I might have to make a road trip to Colorado this summer.
Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip." Winston Churchill

CG Members, B&M, and Lounge Map
https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=zW2lHNBne7i4.kZ0NflvIrjLo&usp=sharing

Camshaft83

I'm hoping to go to Rocky Mountain Cigar Festival next year.
Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip." Winston Churchill

CG Members, B&M, and Lounge Map
https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=zW2lHNBne7i4.kZ0NflvIrjLo&usp=sharing

Ted

I've been trying to go for the last 3 years. I *will* make it this year! Although I said the same last year.

chacocii

I tried to pm you last night about this but it's still sitting in the outbox. I'm up for a cigar on Saturday, check out my virtual humidor and let me know if there's anything in there you'd like to try.
Twitter: @chacocii

Ted

Replied!

Outbox basically just means the recipient hasn't read the PM yet. Now that I've read it, it should show up in your sent items category!

Ted

Gonna try and do this again Friday or Saturday if anyone is interested?

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.