cigar move issue

Started by okieeagle, 02/28/2016 03:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

okieeagle

I recently moved a cigar from a humidor to the previous smokes list on the android app and the cigar disappeared from all lists.
"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke every last one of 'em." - Ron White

headfirst

I've seen similar glitches every once in a while.
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

bmac7754

I have seen similar issues when using my iPhone or iPad. When you hit move, they are actually going to your previous smoke list. I find it best to use the computer or desktop site on the iPad.  Go back to your previous smoke list and move it back to where you were trying to go.
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

MacMac

I continually have sync problems. My iPad says I have 111 cigars in my humidor. The websites says I have 113. The iPad is correct. In this case two cigars won't move from the humidor to the previous smoked list. I've tried both partial and full syncs...multiple time. No change.
Joe aka MacMac to 9 Grandkids

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.