Pittsburgh's getting another cigar bar

Started by cavenbk, 03/01/2016 04:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cavenbk

You can judge the character of a man by the things he laughs at.

"A man's true character comes out when he's drunk."     - Charles Chaplin

headfirst

PA as a state seems like the cigar Mecca within the US.  Definitely a perk to living in that state.  Someday I want to get to a CI store just so I can see that many cigars all in one place, it must be impressive.
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

BigHop

To bad our Gov. is trying to ruin everything with a 40% cigar tax.

tjm0831

Always good to see new B&Ms open.  A new cigar bar just opened in NOLA (Habana Hemingway), but its in the French Quarter and I don't make it down that way too often.  I tried to go last weekend though, spent an hour trying to find a parking place and gave up.  Maybe I'll bike out there this weekend.

runewolf

Quotetjm0831 - 3/1/2016  10:10 PM  Always good to see new B&Ms open.  A new cigar bar just opened in NOLA (Habana Hemingway), but its in the French Quarter and I don't make it down that way too often.  I tried to go last weekend though, spent an hour trying to find a parking place and gave up.  Maybe I'll bike out there this weekend.

I'm going to have to keep that in mind.  The wife and I are hoping to head back to NOLA in the next couple months.  Her best friend lives there.

Hmmm  Rocky Patel bar in Pittsburg, that's only about 2 hours away  :dancing:  

--// Signature space for rent \\--

McBryde

QuoteBigHop - 3/1/2016  8:27 PM

To bad our Gov. is trying to ruin everything with a 40% cigar tax.

I wish we only had a 40% cigar tax! Look up what Arkansas' cigar tax is, you'll know why we have no B&M's here!

E
"A man's character is told by what he does when nobody else is around."

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

05Venturer

check out the taxes by state for 2015

http://halfwheel.com/cigar-taxes-by-state

note to self never move to Utah :-0
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

Cfickter

The is the second high end cigar establishment announced over the past few months for the 'Burgh.
Most people don't realize what a great cigar town we are.  Also some of the great cigar people (Jim Robinson of Leaf & Bean, Sam Leccia, George Rodriguez) come from here.
Just as a few of the Geeks who have visited here.
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.