The Anarchist Pass - INFO

Started by tjm0831, 03/11/2016 10:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tjm0831

The other passes are winding down, so I thought it was time to start up another one!  This is going to be a NO RULES pass.  Once your in you can take what you want, put what you want, no expectations, no limits.  I figured this would be the perfect device to test the ruthless nature of our fellow BOTL!!  I am going to start the pass with 13 smokes with a wide range in value and styles.

Before I create the pass, I just wanted to make sure I had some interest on the site?  Extreme vets and above to play.  Who wants to f@#k some s*%t up??!?!?

Jackal

Was going to start my own pass, but this makes it easier.  I'm in if you will have me.

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

nirab

I get paid to blow shyte up, so why not?? I'm game fer sum anarchy!!  :biggrin:  :angel:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

ninfiction

Yep, sounds right up my alley.
This is not the admin you're looking for...

tjm0831

Jackal, nirab, welcome to the anarchy!

tjm0831

Quoteninfiction - 3/11/2016  1:52 PM

Yep, sounds right up my alley.

You're in!

tjm0831

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.