The Anarchist Pass

Started by tjm0831, 03/11/2016 11:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tjm0831

This is a thread generated automatically by the Cigar Pass system to discuss the Cigar Pass named 'The Anarchist Pass'.

Use this link to return back to the Cigar Pass.

ninfiction

Thanks for the invite...now to find where I put those dog rockets  :shy:
This is not the admin you're looking for...

tjm0831

The other passes are winding down, so I thought it was time to start up another one! This is going to be a NO RULES pass. Once your in you can take what you want, put what you want, no expectations, no limits. I figured this would be the perfect device to test the ruthless nature of our fellow BOTL!! I am going to start the pass with 13 smokes with a wide range in value and styles.

Extreme vets and above to play. Who wants to f@#k some s*%t up??!?!?

cavenbk

I'll play if you'll have me. Sounds fun
You can judge the character of a man by the things he laughs at.

"A man's true character comes out when he's drunk."     - Charles Chaplin

Brlesq

We had a sort of "no rules" pass last year. The moderator kept having it returned to him every couple of turns so he could cherrypick out the good cigars.
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

tjm0831

Quotecavenbk - 3/11/2016  2:46 PM

I'll play if you'll have me. Sounds fun

You're in!

tjm0831

QuoteBrlesq - 3/11/2016  2:50 PM

We had a sort of "no rules" pass last year. The moderator kept having it returned to him every couple of turns so he could cherrypick out the good cigars.

Don't you trust me Briesq?  I promise to be good.   :angel:

tjm0831

jharrisx5

Puff Puff Give....

tjm0831

Quotejharrisx5 - 3/11/2016  4:22 PM

Smurf me in, fool!

All smurfs aboard!

tjm0831

StogieDad, you're in!

StogieDad

Who doesn't love a little Anarchy?  Hell, our country is headed that way, let's start the fun!
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

Cfickter

Thanks for letting me play
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

raize

So I think I should be allowed to embrace the anarchy. !@#%$ the rules. Let me in.
An architect's most useful tools are an eraser at the drafting board, and a wrecking bar at the site.
- Frank Lloyd Wright

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=raize

McBryde

No rules..... take all the good cigars and pass on dog rockets! Sweet!

E
"A man's character is told by what he does when nobody else is around."

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

tjm0831

tjm0831

QuoteMcBryde - 3/11/2016  9:21 PM

No rules..... take all the good cigars and pass on dog rockets! Sweet!

E

You are welcome to jump in.   :biggrin:

tjm0831

raize, I like your spirit.  You're in!

jharrisx5

Better not send some little ass box around...I feel like doing some putting in this mo-fo...
Puff Puff Give....

elmokfo

Sounds like the old Unlimited Pass.  That was fun.  Wish I could join, I'd love to jump in on this one.  Can't wait to read about what people are taking and putting though.

Brlesq

Quotetjm0831 - 3/11/2016  3:59 PM

It wasn't meant to impugn your honesty; it was simply a comment on past events here.  I recall that S+J referred to himself as an anarchist.

Err... awkward time to ask, but can we see some ID?  :?:

:biggrin:

Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

tjm0831

QuoteBrlesq - 3/12/2016  8:38 AM

Quotetjm0831 - 3/11/2016  3:59 PM

It wasn't meant to impugn your honesty; it was simply a comment on past events here.  I recall that S+J referred to himself as an anarchist.

Err... awkward time to ask, but can we see some ID?  :?:

:biggrin:

How about you join us in the anarchy!?! :hitme:

Joelala

Thanks for having me
Joe

tjm0831

tjm0831

I'm capping this pass at 13 members, seems a fitting number for anarchy!  :uzi:  Who is going to call the last slot?

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.