May Member Sponsored Geek Critique

Started by junglepete, 03/13/2016 11:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

junglepete

This Geek Critique has been generously sponsored by 05Venturer (Kent).

The Cigar: Perdomo Habano Bourbon Barrel-Aged Maduro Epicured (6.0 x 54)

The Hype: Perdomo Habano Bourbon Barrel-Aged Maduro is dressed in a maduro wrapper that was aged at least 6 years before it was aged for an additional 14 months in bourbon barrels. Completing the blend are aged premium long-fillers from Condega, Jalapa, and Esteli Nicaragua. This cigar boasts a medium to full-bodied profile with hints of cocoa and coffee with flavors from the bourbon barrel settling in behind the scenes.

The Reviewers: To be chosen by Kent... Note: CONUS delivery only.

1. jharrisx5 (Jason)
2. DRuff (Doug)
3. DonM (Don)
4. Rebecca Silverwolf (Rebecca)
5. Scap (Steven)

Due Date: April 24, 2016.

Note: A reviewer who posts their review late will receive neutral feedback. A reviewer who does not post at all will receive negative feedback. There are always exceptions to the rule and a reasonable excuse for tardiness or a no show will be respected and thus not counted against the reviewer. Our sponsoring members and our administrators make the choice of who is to participate in any particular Geek Critique and can be better informed of their choices with this new initiative in place.

Thanks again to Kent for taking this one on and providing the cigar. THANKS!! And happy smokin'  :meansmoke:
Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

jharrisx5

I'll throw my hat in the ring...looks like a tasty smoke
Puff Puff Give....

DRuff

05Venturer

Jokey Smurf & Douglas Rufflefeathers are in :biggrin:
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

05Venturer

Would like to get an "active" newbie member along with a couple more vets in on this one
Kent

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

DonM

I haven't smoked a Perdomo or done a review in a while if you will consider me :biggrin:

"The Curmudgeon"

danb6177

Would love a shot at this one. If you have room
I'm available
I used to sit outside all night and drink bud lite and smoke Marlboros and everyone thought I was a bum. Now I sit outside all night and drink craft beers and smoke cigars and everyone thinks I have class.
-----
Money cant buy happiness but it CAN buy cigars

Rebecca Silverwolf

I'd be interested in reviewing this stick. Been awhile since I've done a critique.
"Well, we may not have parted on the best of terms. I realize certain words were exchanged. Also certain... bullets."

"If I ever kill you, you'll be awake, you'll be facing me, and you'll be armed."

-Captain Malcolm Reynolds

Scap

I would love an opportunity to review, if you'll have me. :)

05Venturer

Rebecca & Steven (Scap) your in and this one is full up. :thumbsup:
Kent

Scap

DonM

"The Curmudgeon"

05Venturer

Hey everyone thanks for the interest.
I will send out the sticks within a week or so then you should have plenty of time to get these completed before the due date.
 :thumbsup:
Kent

Rebecca Silverwolf

Thanks for letting me in on this one!
"Well, we may not have parted on the best of terms. I realize certain words were exchanged. Also certain... bullets."

"If I ever kill you, you'll be awake, you'll be facing me, and you'll be armed."

jharrisx5

Puff Puff Give....

danb6177

Can't wait to see these reviews. Looks like a great stick
I used to sit outside all night and drink bud lite and smoke Marlboros and everyone thought I was a bum. Now I sit outside all night and drink craft beers and smoke cigars and everyone thinks I have class.
-----
Money cant buy happiness but it CAN buy cigars

05Venturer

Hey all,  Critique cigars are headed out tomorrow. Keep an eye open, should see them midweek.
Kent

Scap

Quote05Venturer - 3/20/2016  4:33 PM

Hey all,  Critique cigars are headed out tomorrow. Keep an eye open, should see them midweek.

Awesome!

Thanks, again.

DonM

Got my box via USPS today with a few hitchhikers.  Thanks Brother, looking forward to doing the review!

:bigthumbs:

"The Curmudgeon"

Scap

Mine landed, and my wife texted me a pic of the box while I sit here at the office.

Gonna be a long 2 hours until I can bust outta here!!!!

jharrisx5

Got mine today!  Thanks for the excellent additions!
Puff Puff Give....

Scap

Hells yes.
My hitchhikers were quite a surprise!!!

thank you kind sir!

Rebecca Silverwolf

My cigar arrived today, along with some nice hitchhikers. Thanks, Kent!

05Venturer

Just a quick  :bump:  
3 weeks left to get in the reviews   :-)
Kent

Scap

Hell yeah, almost ready to wake mine up from its nap.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.