May Vendor Sponsored Geek Critique

Started by SenorPablo, 03/14/2016 04:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SenorPablo

Hi Folks.  I have a new Vendor sponsored Geek Critique from Anthony at CigarsCity.com.  He is providing 5 lucky Geeks the chance to review The King is Dead Premier (5.5 x 50) from The Caldwell Cigar Company.  I am looking for 5 volunteers willing to step up and help out with this review for May.  Reviews should plan to be submitted by the 25th of April.  That leaves plenty of time to get the sticks and let them rest.  Thanks goes out to Anthony for sponsoring this one.

Chosen Geeks:

ninfiction
tjm0831
benchjockey
danb6177
1sgjeffward

-Paul
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

jharrisx5

I am absolutely interested in anything Caldwell offers...

I am doing a member sponsored critique next month, so you can put me on the back burner, but if there's a spot I'd be very willing to review this stick!
Puff Puff Give....

Scap

I'm in on the member sponsored, but would love to get in on this one, as well.
Have only heard great things about Caldwell.

ninfiction

I've got none lined up currently and would love to give this one a go.
This is not the admin you're looking for...

tjm0831

I haven't done any of these types of reviews (member or vender) and would love to participate.

benchjockey

You learn more by listening then you do from talking.

ntanner

Wow, plenty of volunteers for this one.
I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

danb6177

Ill throw my name in the hat. Love them caldwells.
I used to sit outside all night and drink bud lite and smoke Marlboros and everyone thought I was a bum. Now I sit outside all night and drink craft beers and smoke cigars and everyone thinks I have class.
-----
Money cant buy happiness but it CAN buy cigars

1sgjeffward

Hey it's a cigar and I guess I would just HAVE to volunteer to smoke it so I'm in  :smoker:
Jeff

"Trust those who seek the truth but doubt those who say they have found it."

? André Gide

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=1sgjeffward

SenorPablo

Thanks folks.  I think we have it covered.  Lots of interest on this one.  For this round we'll do the following Geeks:

ninfiction
tjm0831
benchjockey
danb6177
1sgjeffward

If you don't have your address in your profile or want to have it sent elsewhere, send me a PM.  Otherwise I'll assume the address in your profile is where it should go.

-Paul
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

benchjockey

Thanks for the opportunity to try something new to me. Looking forward to it.

jharrisx5

Looks like a great round of reviewers...enjoy it boys!
Puff Puff Give....

tjm0831

Scap

Looking forward to reading the reviews!!

:)

danb6177

Awesome. Really looking forward to this one!!
I used to sit outside all night and drink bud lite and smoke Marlboros and everyone thought I was a bum. Now I sit outside all night and drink craft beers and smoke cigars and everyone thinks I have class.
-----

appollo

Looking foreword to the reviews on this one.Great bunch of geek reviews. :-)

SenorPablo

Sorry folks.  I had the due date as May 25th.  It was supposed to be April 25th.  Still plenty of time.

-Paul

danb6177

QuoteSenorPablo - 3/20/2016  4:46 PM

Sorry folks.  I had the due date as May 25th.  It was supposed to be April 25th.  Still plenty of time.

-Paul

Yep still plenty of time.
-----

ninfiction

My cigar showed up today with a very nice note from Anthony. Thank you very much for sponsoring this critique I'm looking forward to the cigar!

benchjockey

I also received my cigar today. My thanks to Anthony from CigarsCity.com for the sponsorship and for the personal note.

tjm0831

Got mine in too!  Excited to do this review! :dancing:

SenorPablo

For those who have not done one before.  The link can be found at the top of this page: http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=cigrevs;area=critiques

Let me know if you don't see it and are a reviewer.

-Paul

1sgjeffward

My cigar showed Monday and everything was great and it looks and feels like it's ready now :smoker:

Might be gone again this month and if so will have my review in early.
Jeff

"Trust those who seek the truth but doubt those who say they have found it."

? André Gide

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=1sgjeffward

ninfiction

Review is done. Thank you to Anthony from CigarsCity.com for sponsoring!

tjm0831

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.