It is said he smoked about 9 a day

Started by sgtmai, 03/15/2016 02:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sgtmai

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.

Winston Churchill

appollo

Glad to have you on the site .Please introduce yourself.This is a great site you will enjoy it. :-)

sgtmai

millarddj

Ex Fumo Dare Lucem

Longhorn

Welcome to our community!

Clearly, you've spent some time getting to know the site, the various forums, and are anxious to get involved.

Very good to have you.   :welcome:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Whisky. Tango. Foxtrot.

Clue. I have none. It means.

~ Yoda.

headfirst

Next comes the post about how the minister of finance in Tunisia needs your ATM card # and PIN.   :spammer:
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

Mojo66

Can't wait to see who he bombs first at CG. :biggrin:
"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

danb6177

Interesting introduction. Welcome to the forum. I dont know how anyone can find the time for 9 Churchill's in 1 day. Winston was a special dude.
I used to sit outside all night and drink bud lite and smoke Marlboros and everyone thought I was a bum. Now I sit outside all night and drink craft beers and smoke cigars and everyone thinks I have class.
-----
Money cant buy happiness but it CAN buy cigars

Mojo66

A special guy all right... taking for granted that it takes over 2 hours to smoke a big cigar like that, I guess he was smoking all day, lighting the next one with the previous cigar nub, not eating and sleeping very little.
"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

danb6177

QuoteMojo66 - 3/16/2016  11:25 AM

A special guy all right... taking for granted that it takes over 2 hours to smoke a big cigar like that, I guess he was smoking all day, lighting the next one with the previous cigar nub, not eating and sleeping very little.
I think I've seen a quote by him that said he slept little. I smoke slow so 9 Churchill would be about 25 hours for me lol.
I used to sit outside all night and drink bud lite and smoke Marlboros and everyone thought I was a bum. Now I sit outside all night and drink craft beers and smoke cigars and everyone thinks I have class.
-----
Money cant buy happiness but it CAN buy cigars

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.