Smoke Inn !

Started by dwig, 03/22/2016 07:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dwig

I posted the Smoke Inn's weekend deal Saturday morning.  I snagged one before posting here.
By the time some fellow geeks got ready to check out the deal was sold out.    :cry:

Well a little later Saturday afternoon I got a shipping confirmation   :-0   on Saturday!
I received the package yesterday afternoon via USPS   :dancing:

Not only did I get the sampler I had ordered there was a hand written Thank You note and a cool Smoke Inn hat.

Good Job Smoke Inn!!

I wonder if clouds ever look down on us and say:  Hey look.  That one is shaped like an idiot!"

johncw

Very cool some nice looking samplers

gitfiddl

I've ordered from them several times.  Shipping is always quick and there's has always been a note.  But I never got a hat...

:sad:
Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

Mojo66

Nice attention for customers. I have always been well served when shopping at Smoke Inn, either their Fla B&M or Online
"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

StogieDad

Abe is good people.  Every order I have ever had from him had a hand written note.  Good operation there.
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

Jackal

They have excellent customer service.  However, they allow smoking in their packaging area, so I have had the problem of everything that I have bought from them smelling like an old ashtray (even the free hat).

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

appollo

tjm0831

ntanner

I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

toby2

Cigary

Been a fan for awhile....their sales are so good they don't last long which is why I visit them everyday.

MacMac

Joe aka MacMac to 9 Grandkids

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.