From the M*A*S*H episode"Fade Out, Fade In:" COL. POTTER: Cigar? RADAR: Will it stunt my growth? COL. POTTER: Whattya got to loose? RADAR: Is it Habit forming? COL. POTTER: Nah, I've smoked 5 cigars a day and never got the habit! RADAR: That's good to know! (After lighting cigars, Radar makes a puzzled look) COL POTTER: Nothin' like a good cigar on a clear morning! RADAR: Or Cream of Wheat. Later, Radar was found over the hill, sick from his first cigar...

Main Menu

Teeth? contest

Started by bstessl, 03/31/2016 10:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bstessl

Heres the deal... My 5 1/2 month son Kenneth seems to have been teething for about 3 months now, with all the drooling and chewing anything and everything...  

This contest can last a few hours or a few months, so get those guesses in!  When will the first tooth appear date and time? Winner gets a prize from me!  Standard closest without going over rules, one guess per geek please.  Good luck!
Smoking cigarettes is a habit, smoking a cigar is an event. - Brad Paisley

shakinghorizons

My guess - April 4th 2113 hours

Related - get him an amber necklace (real amber stones) - it GREATLY reduces the drooling and pain!

bstessl

Quoteshakinghorizons - 3/31/2016  12:38 PM

My guess - April 4th

Related - get him an amber necklace (real amber stones) - it GREATLY reduces the drooling and pain!

Throw a time on that, sorry should've stated that in the rules.

Thanks for the tip!

headfirst

April 2nd, 10AM.  He didn't get your crazy mop top?   :-)
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

johncw

Great looking Son... April 8th 8am

nirab

April 9th at 5:07pm... :biggrin:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

McBryde

April 4th at 4:00 pm. Thanks for the contest Brian.

E
"A man's character is told by what he does when nobody else is around."

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

plnortham

Congrats! My daughter is 7 months and still hasn't had any teeth come through. With thus said, my guess is at 7.5 months (whatever date that means, only you know) at precisely 3:23 PM.
Phil Northam

"I never smoke to excess - that is, I smoke in moderation, only one cigar at a time." ~Mark Twain

"Everybody's got to believe in something. I believe I'll have another beer." ~W.C. Fields

benchjockey

April 7 at 6:42 am. Thanks for the contest.
You learn more by listening then you do from talking.

tjm0831

April 8 - 10AM.  Thanks for the contest!

appollo

April 29 10:30 am.Thanks for the contest. :-)

bstessl

Quoteplnortham - 3/31/2016  2:18 PM

Congrats! My daughter is 7 months and still hasn't had any teeth come through. With thus said, my guess is at 7.5 months (whatever date that means, only you know) at precisely 3:23 PM.

Just for arguments sake, we'll go with May 28th on that... thats right around the 7.5 mark and my girlfriends birthday... also the day we start our cruise... lol.

Gustoff

A guess from the Gustoff household... April 19 @ 1130am.
"There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter."
 ~Ernest Hemingway

Cfickter

Thanks Brian, April 5, 5:00PM
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

GrouchoM

April 11th. Thanks for the contest.
The secret word is cigars!

1sgjeffward

Date: May 11
Time: 15:38
Jeff

"Trust those who seek the truth but doubt those who say they have found it."

? André Gide

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=1sgjeffward

1sgjeffward

Date: May 11
Time: 15:38
Jeff

"Trust those who seek the truth but doubt those who say they have found it."

? André Gide

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=1sgjeffward

Mojo66

Cool contest.

I guess April 5th at 8h00 AM
"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

bstessl

biggsy16

April 16 at 16:16,good luck with your growing family, thanks for the contest
Never done being a Dad

05Venturer

Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

MacMac

Joe aka MacMac to 9 Grandkids

CharlieDon'tSurf

Thanks for the contest.  May 2, 9:30am

cajun600

May 30th, 5:42pm...thx

bstessl

keep the guesses coming,  nothing yet... lol

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.