CigarPage Mystery Box O' Crapola Arrived!!!!

Started by ninfiction, 04/27/2016 04:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ninfiction

So...my Mystery Box O' Crapola showed up today. Quick answer, sure did get at least $25 worth of stuff.

First the cigars:

Quesada Heisenberg - Actually been wanting to try one of these
Gran Habano Aztec El Aguila - Sounds interesting
J Fuego Heat - Anyone had one? I dig the corojo in other sticks

And a very lovely, slightly squishy Gurkha....who needs a bomb?

The rest of the box contained miscellaneous stuff:

AquaForce Self Defense water bottle and knife combo. Complete with instructions on how to use the water bottle to injure an attacker. It actually has a hard pointed cap and 3 hard points on the bottom as well as an ergonomic grip so it doesn't slip out of your hand. 3 1/2 inch blade on the knife.

Buck Rageous Bottle Opener - Has "5 Fun Deer Calls of the Wild"

2 Pair - "Slightly Irregular" Green Combat Boot Socks

Pair of Polarized Eye Protectors - Sun Glasses with a neck strap, actually am going to take them fishing with me, they curve around the eyes so should keep the wind and rain out.

A Pink Camo baseball cap - Wife likes it

Victory Electronic Cigarette Starter Kit - Umm ok

And some little green thimble shaped thing with a hole down the center. I have no idea wht this is, does anyone else?

Best deal ever? Probably not. Complete rip-off, no. I wasn't expecting much so was not disappointed.
This is not the admin you're looking for...

Brlesq

I bet  Sparklepony could ell you what that green thing is  
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

headfirst

Thanks for posting, I was curious what they'd throw in there...
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

05Venturer

I think that should be your summer herfin' hat  :biggrin:
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

ninfiction

Quote05Venturer - 4/27/2016  7:36 PM

I think that should be your summer herfin' hat  :biggrin:

That's not a bad idea! Hopefully after this week I can start getting on some again. Been crazy busy here.

McBryde

That green thing is a cigarette snuffer I believe.

E
"A man's character is told by what he does when nobody else is around."

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

Vroomp

QuoteMcBryde - 4/27/2016  8:46 PM  That green thing is a cigarette snuffer I believe.  E

I believe you're correct sir~!  :bigthumbs:

Or it's just another ceramic butt plug........ :biggrin:  

Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

ninfiction

QuoteMcBryde - 4/27/2016  8:46 PM

E

Nice...interesting there even is a thing. Thank you!

ninfiction

QuoteVroomp - 4/27/2016  9:13 PM

QuoteMcBryde - 4/27/2016  8:46 PM  That green thing is a cigarette snuffer I believe.  E

I believe you're correct sir~!  :bigthumbs:

Or it's just another ceramic butt plug........ :biggrin:  

I'll suggest that to the wife, may have to give up my pink hat though after that.

tjm0831

Nice to know whats in that box!  Thanks for the post.

johncw

I think the water bottle/knife makes it all worth it... so when you are parched in a knife battle you can easily quench that thirst.  Or the zombie apocalypse you can stab one in the knife and take a drink and stay hydrated.

05Venturer

Quotejohncw - 4/28/2016  9:21 AM

I think the water bottle/knife makes it all worth it... so when you are parched in a knife battle you can easily quench that thirst.  Or the zombie apocalypse you can stab one in the knife and take a drink and stay hydrated.

That is exactly why mine is on the way :biggrin:
Kent

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

nirab

Heck, send me $25, I'll come up with a cooler Mystery Box O' Crapola than that!  :biggrin:  :shades:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

nirab

QuoteMcBryde - 4/27/2016  7:46 PM

E

It's a smurf condom... :biggrin:

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

05Venturer

got mine yesterday
Same contents
Our wives have matching hats LOL
Kent

Gustoff

"There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter."
 ~Ernest Hemingway

appollo

Note to self,"Do not buy mystery pak from Cigar Page" :biggrin:

Ted

Just pulled my box in from the snow (fastest delivery from CI ever, and wan't home yesterday). Exact same thing. Don't think I will be buying again!

Jay'D

and to think i almost pulled the trigger on one.... wheww
Last name Hungry first name Always

My hobby collection | http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=Jay%27D

BigHop

Cfickter

Aptly named, but one man's junk is another man's treasure
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

johncw

benchjockey

They promised to send crap and lived up to their end of the bargain.
You learn more by listening then you do from talking.

nirab

Quotebenchjockey - 5/2/2016  8:18 AM

They promised to send crap and lived up to their end of the bargain.

They should of called it the Dollar General Clearance Section Grab Bag O' and you get 3 cigars and 1 Gurkha...

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

Thich Nhat Hanh

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

Ted

If they did this with the inspiration of woot's BOC, then someone, somewhere, got a big screen. Think that actually happened?

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.