June Industry Sponsored Geek Critique

Started by nwb, 05/04/2016 04:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nwb

This critique has been generously sponsored by Tabacos de Costa Rica:

http://www.tabacosdecostarica.com/index.php

Thank you for your generosity!  A special thank you goes out to Brad (Vroomp) for coordinating!

The Chosen Cigar: Tabacos de Costa Rica Don Guzman Suenos 5x50

The Chosen Reviewers:

Beegerply
Cigary
MacMac
nirab
tjm0831

This cigar shall be reviewed no later than May 25th.

Happy Smokin' gents! :smoker:
Chief of Shaft

Beegerply

Byron

Guru of small balls and big sticks
--------------------------------------------------

"If there are no cigars in heaven I shall not go" Mark Twain

nirab

Please accept my submission of willingness to review this cigar!  :biggrin:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

Vroomp

Need a few more volunteers for this one~!  If you haven't already done a Critique, here's your chance~!!!

This is a great cigar in the mild/medium range and extremely smooth.......

Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

tjm0831

I'm doing another critique, but I will jump if others won't!   :shy:

appollo

I did one in March.But if you ship to the GWN  I will throw my hat in. :-)

Vroomp

C'mon you geeks~!  Step up and do your duty~!!! :biggrin:

I need a few more options........

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.

freakydeakydutchman

if you can get it to Canada im in
"when a guy does something stupid once, well that's because he's a guy. But if he does the same stupid thing twice, that's usually to impress some girl."
Dr. Suess

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=freakydeakydutchman

MacMac

Joe aka MacMac to 9 Grandkids

Cigary

Count me in if you don't get enough....I'm a sucker for cigars and have tried several CR cigar brands of which were all enjoyable.

Vroomp

Sorry Canucks, but due to time constraints I am afraid we don't have time to wait for Canadian postal service delays. I will send cigars out to the following 5:

Beegerply

Nirab

Tjm0831 (funny,,,, this number sequence is the alarm code I was given to watch over someones home this past week and collect mail)

MacMac

Cigary

Make sure your info is correct in your profiles please~!

MacMac

Okay! I'm looking forward to this smoke!  :dancing:

Vroomp

Cigars are all away and should be there by Wednesday at the latest. I suggest a few days in your humidor before smoking even though they are sealed in tubos.

Happy Smoking~! :smoker:  

MacMac

Beegerply

Byron

tjm0831

MacMac

Mine arrived today!  :rocker:

tjm0831

Beegerply

Byron

Vroomp

I hope everyone received their cigar as these are due by Wednesday~! :smoker:

MacMac

I smoked my cigar today. It was good! I'm submitting my review now! :dancing:
Joe

tjm0831

Burned mine today!  Review has been submitted.  A big thanks to nwb, http://www.tabacosdecostarica.com/index.php, and Brad for making this happen!

Vroomp

Thanks Joe & Trent~!  Got three days to get those reviews in  folks~!!! :shades:

nirab

Smoked mine yesterday morning, entering the review now. Thanks Brad!  :biggrin:  :bigthumbs: This cigar was... :shy:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

Beegerply

Smoking mine tonight will do review tomorrow, pushing the envelope a bit. :biggrin:
Byron

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.