Free cigars no strings attached!

Started by gitfiddl, 05/08/2016 10:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gitfiddl

I'm about halfway through inventorying my cigars and have come to the realization that I've got some good cigars I'll never smoke.  They've come from samplers, bombs, passes.  I rarely have time for a Churchill and I'm not a huge fan of cigars larger than a 55-ring.  So if anyone likes 'em long and fat, let me know and I'll put a couple in the mail.  Sorry US addys only.

Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

benchjockey

I favor the larger ring gauges. Enjoy the Churchill.  Appreciate the offer.
You learn more by listening then you do from talking.

Ted

Heh. Same boat here. Was just checking to see when the troops drive started.

toby2

dustmite

I'm still trying to find what I like. If you have any left, I'd be honored to sample them!

shakinghorizons

Troop Donations
128 Delaware St
Staten Island, NY 10304

Cfickter

Awesome offer, but all the rooms at the inn are full
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

ntanner

I'll raise my hand Dave, I am not opposed to larger RG smokes.
I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

GrouchoM

I'll be your huckleberry.

Thanks for the offer.

The secret word is cigars!

gitfiddl

My neighbor gave me an Asylum Seventy day before yesterday.  Ain't no way...
Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

05Venturer

Quotegitfiddl - 5/8/2016  4:12 PM

My neighbor gave me an Asylum Seventy day before yesterday.  Ain't no way...
That is a good long smoke out by a campfire
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

jagfandaddy

Hey buddy, I love the large ring size!
"Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman - or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle."
 George Burns

McBryde

I'm with you Dave, those 60+ are work to smoke! I've found myself liking the 48 ish gauge cigars lately. The Churchills don't bother me too bad, just as long as they aren't huge in ring gauge.

E
"A man's character is told by what he does when nobody else is around."

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

tjm0831

I'm with Mcbryde.  I don't mind them long, but too wide is too much for me.  Churchills are about perfect for me.  Long lasting, and not so wide to be inconvenient!

nirab

yes to churchills...riding mower sticks!  :biggrin:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

MacMac

I'm still learning about different cigars so I'd, love to try any cigar, any size!
Joe aka MacMac to 9 Grandkids

raize

Not a fan of larger ring gauges but I've been know to some a Churchill and the like from time to time... love me some lanceros
An architect's most useful tools are an eraser at the drafting board, and a wrecking bar at the site.
- Frank Lloyd Wright

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=raize

gitfiddl

I'll try to get a couple packages in the mail in the next day or two.

Jay'D

If I'm not to late I would love to throw my name in the hat. I like the larger rings when I'm hanging with the boys in the lounge.
Last name Hungry first name Always

My hobby collection | http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=Jay%27D

GameOfCigars

I would love to try a few.  Being new into the hobby, trying new smokes is always a help.  Thanks!

Brandon Oakes
4202 Main Street
Munhall, PA 15120
"If you get hooked on scotch, then everything else just tastes wrong."

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=GameOfCigars

appollo

gitfiddl

I'm still working on this.  Good things come to those who wait and all that.   :biggrin:

Gustoff

I'd still be interested if you still need to part with any that are not 60+ ring guage.  :bigthumbs:
"There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter."
 ~Ernest Hemingway

raize

Good God, still working on it? Sheesh!
An architect's most useful tools are an eraser at the drafting board, and a wrecking bar at the site.
- Frank Lloyd Wright

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=raize

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.