ISO my father S band

Started by quickme, 05/16/2016 01:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

quickme

Hello Geeks..  

I'm looking for just the band for a buddy of mine.  Please let me know if you have one intact.

cavenbk

I might have one laying around in my band collection. I am at work so I won't be able to check until the morning. If I do, its yours if you want it. That is unless someone else comes up with one before that.
You can judge the character of a man by the things he laughs at.

"A man's true character comes out when he's drunk."     - Charles Chaplin

cavenbk

Sorry, I stand corrected... What I might have would be the Special "S" White Label, not this one. Sorry about that. If your friend wants that one I'm more than happy to send it your way if I find it.

quickme

Thanks for checking Bradley I have the same one you do.   Hopefully someone that tosses bands in a jar like I do finds one.

shakinghorizons

cavenbk

Quoteshakinghorizons - 5/16/2016  11:43 PM  Bottom band in this photo?   http://halfwheel.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/My-Father-S-Special-Robustos.jpg  If so, I've got you covered.

Naw, he's looking for the top band in that picture. I have one or two of the bottom bands as well, but those aren't the ones he's looking for. 

sar127

Pretty sure I have a couple of those cigars laying around at work, I'll check tomorrow.
Sir Rob

"I never smoke to excess - that is, I smoke in moderation, only one cigar at a time." - Mark Twain

cavenbk

Quotesar127 - 5/17/2016  12:36 AM  Pretty sure I have a couple of those cigars laying around at work, I'll check tomorrow.

I would gladly take the cigars off of your hands for you, you can even send the bands to Nick still :biggrin: :lmao:

quickme

Quotesar127 - 5/17/2016  12:36 AM

Pretty sure I have a couple of those cigars laying around at work, I'll check tomorrow.

I appreciate it Rob.  I will gladly pay for them should they still be attached :).

quickme

I found one...  thank you all for rummaging through your band jars!!

McBryde

Quoteshakinghorizons - 5/16/2016  10:43 PM

Bottom band in this photo?

http://halfwheel.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/My-Father-S-Special-Robustos.jpg

If so, I've got you covered.

I didn't know there were special My Fathers! How do they taste compared to say the Centurions or the Le bijou?

E
"A man's character is told by what he does when nobody else is around."

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

sar127

QuoteMcBryde - 5/17/2016  7:30 PM  
Quoteshakinghorizons - 5/16/2016  10:43 PM  Bottom band in this photo?   http://halfwheel.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/My-Father-S-Special-Robustos.jpg  If so, I've got you covered.
I didn't know there were special My Fathers! How do they taste compared to say the Centurions or the Le bijou?  E

Sorry I looked a little today but didn't find any, I know they're there, I'll look harder this week for those who want some.

That's bassically their event cigar. While I like the My Fathers, I'm not a fan of the Don Pepins, and I'd say the Special is in the Pepin family of flavors. 

Sir Rob

"I never smoke to excess - that is, I smoke in moderation, only one cigar at a time." - Mark Twain

The Burn Ward

QuoteMcBryde - 5/17/2016  8:30 PM

Quoteshakinghorizons - 5/16/2016  10:43 PM

Bottom band in this photo?

http://halfwheel.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/My-Father-S-Special-Robustos.jpg

If so, I've got you covered.

I didn't know there were special My Fathers! How do they taste compared to say the Centurions or the Le bijou?

E

I smoked a few. They were good smokes. Supposedly similar blend to original El centurion.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.