Question on reposting reviews

Started by MacMac, 06/05/2016 06:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MacMac

Hi Geeks,
I was wondering: do you re-post your "official" reviews under the specific cigar so the review will show under "my reviews " and under reviews found under your site name:?:
Thanks,
Joe
Joe aka MacMac to 9 Grandkids

05Venturer

Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

MacMac

Quote05Venturer - 6/5/2016  10:15 PM

:confused:  :confused:  :confused:

"Re-post" buy clicking "Rate."

ntanner

If you are referring to Geek Critiques yes you can re-post the review under that cigar as a personal review so it shows under you're review count. Generally speaking though, it is best to wait till after the Geek Critique is no longer up, then you can add it to you're reviews.
I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

Cfickter

Quotentanner - 6/6/2016 8:26 AM If you are referring to Geek Critiques yes you can re-post the review under that cigar as a personal review so it shows under you're review count. Generally speaking though, it is best to wait till after the Geek Critique is no longer up, then you can add it to you're reviews.

Hummm, I have done 10 - 12 various critiques and never thought to move it over to a regular review.  Being a point whore I guess my afternoon has just filled up!

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

Ted

QuoteCfickter - 6/6/2016  8:55 AM  

Quotentanner - 6/6/2016 8:26 AM If you are referring to Geek Critiques yes you can re-post the review under that cigar as a personal review so it shows under you're review count. Generally speaking though, it is best to wait till after the Geek Critique is no longer up, then you can add it to you're reviews.

Hummm, I have done 10 - 12 various critiques and never thought to move it over to a regular review.  Being a point whore I guess my afternoon has just filled up!

The critiques show up under the normal reviews, so I always just assumed geeks got credit for those?

ntanner

QuoteTed - 6/6/2016  1:09 PM

QuoteCfickter - 6/6/2016  8:55 AM  

The critiques show up under the normal reviews, so I always just assumed geeks got credit for those?

No, those don't count under the regular reviews, only as Geek Critique's.
I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

junglepete

This is a long standing acceptable practice...review at will, but only after the Geek Critique has been posted.
 :-)
Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

MacMac

Thanks GEEKS! I appreciate the input! I'll post at the proper time.
Joe

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.