StogieDad clearing it out again!

Started by StogieDad, 06/17/2016 05:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

StogieDad

Sorry I haven't been around as much lately, but that should change as we get through the summer.  However, I pulled some nice (mostly with a year or more age) samplers I though some Geeks may enjoy.  Need to free up a few holes and get a little vacation scratch together, so win-win for everyone!

Shipping is $6 regardless of what you order, buy 'em all and I will ship 'em for $6.  All these are purchases I made along the way, not anything I was given or traded.  First come first serve, they are already pulled and I will ship the first batch Monday, PP only FF.  I may list a few more over the weekend, and as always, I make a pretty mean blind sampler, let me know what your budget is and I will put you something together real nice.  Here we go.

TATUAJE SAMPLER (Anarchy, M80, L'Atelier '14, etc.) $40

ROMACRAFT/CALDWELL SAMPLER (Cromagnon Venus, Blockhead, Caldwell Unreleased Sample, Lost & Found Pepper Cream Chocolate Crush) $45 - SOLD

HIGH END SAMPLER (FFP, Undercrown Pig, Illusione Singulare '14, Cruzado, PDR AFR-75, Zino Platinum) $50 

OPUS HIGH END SAMPLER (Opus Fuente Fuente, Don Carlos 80th Personal Robusto, Anejo Shark, Perdomo Edicion de Silvio Nat. and Maduro) $50 SOLD

OLIVA SAMPLER (Serie V Maduro '09, '12, 2x'13, NUB DUB, Master Blend 3) $40

JERICHO HILL UNOPENED SAMPLER $20 

LA GLORIA CUBANA SAMPLER (Trunks Shows '12 and '14) $25

OPEN MY CUBAN WHEEL SAMPLER (You get whats left!) $20 - SOLD

LA PALINA/EP CARRILLO SAMPLER $25 SOLD

MEDIUM BODIED SAMPLER (Curivari Pralines, OLD Dunhill Signature, etc) $30 SOLD

HERRERA ESTELI FIVER (GRAN TORO) - $30

CROWNED HEADS SAMPLER (Las Calaveras '14 and '15, Mason Dixon N&S '14) $50 SOLD

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

StogieDad

Medium body and My Cuban Wheels are gone....I will update as stuff goes.
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

ninfiction

Can confirm, if you're looking for a blind sampler StogieDad will hook you up and then some.
This is not the admin you're looking for...

millarddj

Not to alarm anyone with my abrupt presence, but I just think you should know that the Caldwell/L&F bit has been making me squirm most of the morning. Just not confident on the Romacrafts. :biggrin:
Ex Fumo Dare Lucem

McBryde

Quotemillarddj - 6/17/2016  11:20 AM

Not to alarm anyone with my abrupt presence, but I just think you should know that the Caldwell/L&F bit has been making me squirm most of the morning. Just not confident on the Romacrafts. :biggrin:

I find I like the Roma's better than the Caldwell/ L&F stuff by far! Just buy them too!

E
"A man's character is told by what he does when nobody else is around."

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

StogieDad

QuoteMcBryde - 6/17/2016  12:27 PM

Quotemillarddj - 6/17/2016  11:20 AM

I find I like the Roma's better than the Caldwell/ L&F stuff by far! Just buy them too!

E

The Romacraft stuff is better than the Caldwell stuff IMHO, but that particular Pepper Cream Crush is a good stick.
-- Winston Churchill

-- Abraham Lincoln

-- Ron Swanson

clami

Kman

"Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new." - Albert Einstein

appollo

StogieDad

Jericho Hill and Hererra Esteli gone, still some nice stuff left!
-- Winston Churchill

-- Abraham Lincoln

-- Ron Swanson

junglepete

Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

StogieDad

No takers on what's left?  First shipment heading out tomorrow.
-- Winston Churchill

-- Abraham Lincoln

-- Ron Swanson

Jay'D

Last name Hungry first name Always

My hobby collection | http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=Jay%27D

05Venturer

very tempting but I'm trying to save some scratch for vacation myself :cry:
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

clami

Cigars have landed!!  Thanks brother - great sale.

bl18211

Hi I will take the high end if its still available.. What do I need to do?

ninfiction

Quotebl18211 - 7/7/2016  10:50 PM

Hi I will take the high end if its still available.. What do I need to do?

StogieDad should see this and he'll send you a pm. He's very active on the site so you should here from him by tomorrow for sure. If you click on his name you can send him a pm too. Pretty sure he's in Georgia so he probably won't see until tomorrow.

bl18211

Thanks for the response, I will wait and hopefully have some more sticks to add to my humidor!

ninfiction

You should also post up and introduce yourself. Great group of guys here. Always little sales, box splits and other stuff going on.

bl18211

The Burn Ward

That Crowned Heads Sampler, NICE!!!

bl18211

Stogiedad, just received the package! Thank you for the warm welcome, I will certainly smoke these with gusto! You hit the mark on my flavor profile as well!

ninfiction

Quotebl18211 - 7/18/2016  11:48 AM

Stogiedad, just received the package! Thank you for the warm welcome, I will certainly smoke these with gusto! You hit the mark on my flavor profile as well!

He is a hell of a botl.

Brlesq

Quoteninfiction - 7/18/2016  1:25 PM

Quotebl18211 - 7/18/2016  11:48 AM

He is a hell of a botl.

I'll second that!

:thumbsup:
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

appollo

Received my sticks the other day .All in great shape and some extras besides.Thanks Micheal for the great sticks. :-)

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.