Rocky top

Started by GrouchoM, 06/29/2016 02:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GrouchoM

The next smoke I light up will be in memory of departed former Tennessee Lady Vols Coach Pat Summitt.I'd appreciate if you consider doing the same.Thank you.
The secret word is cigars!

tvolball

Maybe you should smoke a Crowned Heads Tennessee Waltz in her honor
"Keep your friends close and your enemies closer"

McBryde

One of the ex students from the small high school I taught at, Shakinna Strickland, played for her for her 4 years at Tennessee. She's the really tall black girl you see in most of the pictures with her lately. She was a heck of a coach, the sport lost a great one with her!

E
"A man's character is told by what he does when nobody else is around."

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

MacMac

She was one of the greatest!
Joe aka MacMac to 9 Grandkids

StogieDad

Even as a certified Tennessee hater, sure made me sad to see her go.  A great coach, and by all accounts a great person.  So sad to see something she couldn't do anything about take her from her family so early.  I am sure she is looking down from Heaven on us now though...
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

GrouchoM

Sadly no Tennessee Waltz, but a Romeo and Julietas 1875 in memory of departed former Tennessee Lady Vols Coach Pat Summitt. RIP, Coach.
The secret word is cigars!

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.