Crown Heads Las Calveras 2016

Started by toby2, 07/01/2016 04:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

toby2

Anyone jumping on the pre-sale? I bought the 2014 and was real happy so I grabbed the 2015 and was not. A bit gun shy now. Pretty pricey stick as well. Any thoughts?

johncw

I debated on buying a box on presale a couple of weeks ago but couldn't pull the trigger. I'd consider doing a split of a box if anyone is interested. You are right they are pricey.

nirab

I'd be interested in a split as well... :biggrin:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

ninfiction

I ordered a box what seems like a couple months ago, not from SmallBatch. I was with you on last years, bought a box, smoked a couple and have been sitting on them since. Though I did hear that the 2015 are better now than a year ago, I should smoke one....tonight.
This is not the admin you're looking for...

Cigary

I love the CH brand but won't purchase boxes anymore w/o testing the waters.  Within a few months we'll be able to buy them w/o much trouble but grow tired of thinking that I have to jump on the bandwagon from day one.  I"ve also learned that most of the CH cigars need at least 6 months of rest for them to really come into their own.

toby2

Quoteninfiction - 7/1/2016  9:23 AM  I ordered a box what seems like a couple months ago, not from SmallBatch. I was with you on last years, bought a box, smoked a couple and have been sitting on them since. Though I did hear that the 2015 are better now than a year ago, I should smoke one....tonight.

good idea. me too. 

Cfickter

QuoteCigary - 7/1/2016  3:01 PM  I love the CH brand but won't purchase boxes anymore w/o testing the waters.  Within a few months we'll be able to buy them w/o much trouble but grow tired of thinking that I have to jump on the bandwagon from day one.  I"ve also learned that most of the CH cigars need at least 6 months of rest for them to really come into their own.

Have to say I am with Gary on this one. 

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.