Xiphos Short Panatellas on Sale~!

Started by Vroomp, 07/13/2016 10:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vroomp

Save 40%  |  15ct Can Only $44.95 + FREE Shipping!

Xiphos  is a brand new name in the premium cigar business, little known for now  but sure to take off like a rocket when word gets around. Made in the  same Costa Rican factory that produces some of the world's finest  cigars, including Royal Danish and MBombay, Xiphos Small Panatela is  constructed with a 3-country filler and binder blend containing  Ecuadorian, Peruvian, and Dominican tobaccos. Each cigar is then  finished with a golden Ecuadorian Connecticut wrapper leaf. All Xiphos  cigars come from the factory hermetically sealed in cans containing 70%  humidity to ensure pristine condition at the time of smoking.

The 5 x 38 Xiphos Small Pantela cigars are blended to be ultra smooth,  yet have a spicy core that provides plenty of flavor. At the beginning,  grassy, earthy flavor is notable with hints of white pepper. As the  cigar progresses, cinnamon, honey, and some sweet floral notes are  dispersed throughout the flavor profile. Clean, smooth, and distinctly  medium-bodied, Xiphos is sure to please the most discriminating palates.

Luxurious, yet simple, Xiphos Small Pantela cigars are appropriate for  just about anyone. The price point to quality ratio is simply amazing  and satisfaction is always guaranteed. Xiphos pairs well with champagne  or white wine and is in the same Ecuadorian Connecticut league as Romeo y  Julieta Reserva Real and Rocky Patel Vintage 99. Xiphos cigars are  named after the Iron Age sword used by ancient Greeks. Thankfully,  though, there's no need to go to battle in order to have a fantastic  smoking experience with these lovely cigars.

Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

McBryde

Good price on a good smoothe stick!

E
"A man's character is told by what he does when nobody else is around."

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

Gustoff

An excellent cigar! Great on both humid/hot days and frigid/cold ones!
"There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter."
 ~Ernest Hemingway

cavenbk

Too bad I'm on a serious freeze right now because I have been wanting to try these. Great price though.
You can judge the character of a man by the things he laughs at.

"A man's true character comes out when he's drunk."     - Charles Chaplin

McBryde

I want to know if a "try it out" maduro comes with a can of these?

E

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

GameOfCigars

Sounds great, may need to find a stick or two.
"If you get hooked on scotch, then everything else just tastes wrong."

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=GameOfCigars

appollo

QuoteGameOfCigars - 7/14/2016  10:51 AM

Sounds great, may need to find a stick or two.
These are a real nice stick.

Vroomp

QuoteMcBryde - 7/14/2016  12:29 AM  I want to know if a "try it out" maduro comes with a can of these?  E

Shoot me a copy of your order confirmation and I will send you one~! :bigthumbs:

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.

bstessl

ive got one of these resting, I should smoke it soon.  I can vouch for the Habano for sure, great stick, smoked it the other night!
Smoking cigarettes is a habit, smoking a cigar is an event. - Brad Paisley

McBryde

Another 10% off using the code "blast"! Makes them $40.45 shipped!

E

McBryde

QuoteVroomp - 7/14/2016  5:36 PM

QuoteMcBryde - 7/14/2016  12:29 AM  I want to know if a "try it out" maduro comes with a can of these?  E

Shoot me a copy of your order confirmation and I will send you one~! :bigthumbs:

E-mail forwarded to you Brad!

E

Vroomp

This offer stands for anyone else that buys a can of the Small Panatellas as well folks~!!! :smoker:

ninfiction

Been waffling since you posted this up, as if the offer itself isn't good enough. You'll probably hear from me tonight.
This is not the admin you're looking for...

toby2

Gustoff

I still have a half dozen left. Maybe next time I'll get as lucky as you all with getting that maduro!
"There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter."
 ~Ernest Hemingway

McBryde

Just buy some more Justin, at $40 plus another free stick, you can't beat that deal!

E

Gustoff

I will definitely end up with an order soon.... need to make some space first. :bigthumbs:
 ~Ernest Hemingway

McBryde

appollo

QuoteVroomp - 7/15/2016  2:50 PM

This offer stands for anyone else that buys a can of the Small Panatellas as well folks~!!! :smoker:
You got me,between this and the extra 4.00 I couldn't take it any longer  :-) Pm sent

McBryde

appollo

QuoteMcBryde - 7/17/2016  12:33 AM

HAHA, sucker!

E
Yea I know.But I was considering it anyways and the chance to taste one of those maduros put me there.I'm sure there are others. :lmao:

McBryde

I've been wanting to try one of them as well, hence the feeler for a taste of the goods!

E

McBryde

Well, I got a package from Brad today with my maduro to try as well as some bodyguards. That definitely drives down the price on them!

photo AE1E3526-63CE-4165-9747-E338604DB48C_zpspr2c8oar.jpg

Thanks Brad!

E

appollo

Very nice. :thumbsup: Can hardly wait for mine to arrive :dancing:

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.