Was Midsummer Now Fall Maduro Mayhem Pass

Started by 05Venturer, 07/14/2016 07:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

05Venturer

This is a thread generated automatically by the Cigar Pass system to discuss the Cigar Pass named 'Midsummer Maduro Mayhem'.

Use this link to return back to the Cigar Pass.
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

05Venturer

I haven't done much for passes lately so it seems about time to fire one up.
I'll set up the starter sticks shortly and will try to get this fired up by the end of July.
Who's in?
Kent

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

johncw

I'm always down for a maduro pass!!! Please put me in the middle/end as I have a bunch of stuff going on in August.

bstessl

Smoking cigarettes is a habit, smoking a cigar is an event. - Brad Paisley

ninfiction

Pick me Pick me. If you put me last we can meet up and burn them down.
This is not the admin you're looking for...

05Venturer

all 4 requesters so far are in  :dancing:
Kent

sjn1117

why isnt phonetic spelled like it sounds?

The Lone star Guru of F.A.R.T.(firearms, alcohol, ramble, tobacco)

05Venturer

Quotesjn1117 - 7/15/2016  10:25 PM

I'd like to play

Hit the Request button brother and you're in :thumbsup:
Kent

Cfickter

Thanks Kent. Looking forward to playing
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

05Venturer

Kent

Cfickter

Lets go Geeks, get on board this train!

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

RDF

I'll play if you'll have me.
HokieSmokes!

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." H. Jackson Brown

05Venturer

Only 7 geeks so far
Don't be scared
Jump on Board :biggrin:
Kent

Cfickter

Kman

I'd love to join Kent, but unfortunately SparklePony says that I don't play well with others.
"Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new." - Albert Einstein

05Venturer

QuoteKman - 7/19/2016  9:30 AM

I'd love to join Kent, but unfortunately SparklePony says that I don't play well with others.
And you listen to him why?  :confused:
Kent

sjn1117

Thanks Kent! Looking forward to the pass.
why isnt phonetic spelled like it sounds?

The Lone star Guru of F.A.R.T.(firearms, alcohol, ramble, tobacco)

Kman

Quote05Venturer - 7/19/2016  1:11 PM  
QuoteKman - 7/19/2016  9:30 AM  I'd love to join Kent, but unfortunately SparklePony says that I don't play well with others.

You're right Kent. F' him... I'm joining the pass!!

"Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new." - Albert Einstein

05Venturer

QuoteKman - 7/19/2016  7:10 PM

Quote05Venturer - 7/19/2016  1:11 PM  
QuoteKman - 7/19/2016  9:30 AM  I'd love to join Kent, but unfortunately SparklePony says that I don't play well with others.

You're right Kent. F' him... I'm joining the pass!!

F'in right brother
Who's your SparkleDaddy now :lmao:  :lmao:
Kent

05Venturer

Kent

raize

Hey, can you please put me middle to end? Moving in a couple weeks and don't want it to end up at the wrong address
An architect's most useful tools are an eraser at the drafting board, and a wrecking bar at the site.
- Frank Lloyd Wright

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=raize

nirab

Whats a midsummer maduro wrapper look like?  :shy:  :biggrin:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

05Venturer

Quotenirab - 7/21/2016  4:47 PM

Join in and you just may find out  :biggrin:
Kent

nirab

Quote05Venturer - 7/22/2016  4:14 AM

I'd like to but I will be out of town the first part of August, don't want to hold y'all up... :biggrin:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

05Venturer

Quotenirab - 7/22/2016  8:38 AM

Quote05Venturer - 7/22/2016  4:14 AM

I'd like to but I will be out of town the first part of August, don't want to hold y'all up... :biggrin:

I'll be kickin it off first of Aug, I'll slide you towards the end brother  :angel:
Kent

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.